Author Topic: away from the wall  (Read 66 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
away from the wall
« on: July 14, 2010, 12:16:46 pm »
I had a dream last night that I was in a boarding school, with my daughter.  It was like the school had just started in this pretty old building/ mansion.  We walked into a room with a full bed, there being a girl in that room.  She said to me that their are people that come and sleep in this room but disappear afterwords in the warning, no trace of them around.  So I thought If that is true, I would be the one to sleep where they get taken, no my daughter, or this girl would be taken.  She said that the sleep on a small roller bed that goes just under the bed.  I got in and we all went to sleep.  My child was scared for me, and said she didnt want me leaving her...and said she would keep an eye out.  so after a time through the night, it being dark, the door to the room went open, the girl fast asleep, my daughter said...mom in a wisper...and a person with a fashlight put it right in my face to see how was sleeping in that place.  I remember grabbing them...thinking they arent going to kill me.  So I grabbed their gun that had a flashlight in it.  Next thing I woke up with all of us in this room, all there, nothing wrong.  One more thing...the bed was away from the wall in the middle of the room with only white sheets on them.  There was as well not electric in the room, just two windows side by side.  So that person that came in had to have a fashlight to see where they where going.  When I first came into the room, it was  well lit by day light. 

I have  some ideas about this one, so I will wait for I like to hear others ideas first!

Bighug

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter