Author Topic: G-d is with me  (Read 140 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
G-d is with me
« on: February 16, 2011, 07:41:47 pm »
I had a dream today where I had to rides from two diffrent friends.

Wendy.
meaning... "white, fair, blessed"...and ..."friend".
In real life, she was a very close friend, very good for me to be around, up lefting, and

and Janice
meaning....Meaning:God is gracious.
She was pretty nice to me and we are still friends from the church we use to go to in DEl. before the move.

Wendy drove by a house, as I was talking with her.  I pointed it could, that that is a pretty nice house, even though it is small as a trailer.  It was a house that remind me some what of a gun shot house in the south.  This one though was one room build on the back of another, but sideways on the street, showing the lanth of the house.  I was very lone, looked at less about 5 buildings atteched to each other.  The roof line wasnt inline with each other because of this.  The first infront building was tall, then next shorter, then next one almost as tall as the first, the next short, and the next shorter...back and front of the building had porches for about two to set oh, front had white rocking chairs.  House was mostly white too.

The next house I was in the car driving up to with my friend Janice, was large, her's and in the back I seen a large lake, and it would turn into a field of tan dry grass, it would go back and forth from each other, as if showing that her back yard was both of these at the same time.  Funny really!  I told both these women why I loved both these houses.  

In between these I was trying to find a place to stay...it was about time to move, and I was just waiting to be told it was time to go, watching my hubby as he would come into the house, and then turn around a leave...not time as of yet....

after the time with Janice, I watched my hubby then come in and tell me it was time, paper in hand, and notice to leave, and we where going to try7 and get a house with the time that was left, and taking  the garden where had been growning with us.  

I know these are dealing with things are goind on in our lives right now, and some what what is to come.  

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
Re: G-d is with me
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 07:53:45 pm »
I just want to fill in somethings that are happening with me to help get a good look at what I feel this dream is pointing  to.  Living in a forclosed house, I have been bothered a little about not having my own house.  I dont do anything with it.  So life here in this house is limited to me.  The two names, Wendy-fiend, Janice-My God is gracious.
The names are pointing here to my ABBA, father and what he is acting out to me as.  Gracious, I can see his hand in many things here.  A free house hasnt gone over my head, even though it isnt mine, he is so good in ways that he provides for me.  I think at times he shows us dreams like this to point out, what he had done for our out look can be off just a bit.  Like being bothered about not having my own house, that i am free to do what I want with.  I have a hard time with the unknowen as well, not knowing when the notice with come in to tell me it is time to leave....I depend on my hubby and him moving....he waits unil the last mins.  Untill G-d provides, and at times that is very neaving...being that my timing is  cz047  So I wait...now.  We are talking about growing our own food as well...have no garden as of yet.
My two friends I still have but done live near.  I think the dreams of the houses are churches I have went to over the years.  My two fiends where driving the cars I was setting next to them.  and I have to pick up buckets of soil to move. 

End

Bighug