Author Topic: Welcome to all our new members!  (Read 403 times)

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Re: Welcome to all our new members!
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 05:18:03 am »
 :sign0016:

Big hugs 'Researcher' and 'Wordarranger'   Bighug

So glad you have joined us here!  :jumping0045: to206 :party0006: cz025 to226

cz053 cz050 cz020 cz021 cz2004 :yahoo: :party0002:

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 07:58:47 am »
 cz3310 Yes welcome to you both!!  So good to have you!

I know you are both awesome, so we are blessed!!
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 02:44:47 pm »
It is like a breath of fresh air here. Like walking into a room, your spirit discerns the atmosphere generated by those already there. In that other place you knew me as Word, here I am Wordarranger, because that is what I do, besides preaching where doors open, I am a freelance writer, both for many many years. I already recognize some of the names here. All folks that I respect from reading "your words" over there. This place is going to grow and the Lord's purposes will be honored. Because I am an 'old' lady with a semi-invalid husband, pc fellowship with other Christian believers is important to me. Thanks for the invite into your fellowship.

It is nice to have your here....and we look forward to great fellowship even in differences...  Bighug

How great is our Lord to bring fellowship and unity with brethren...  :dance:
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline wordarranger

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 07:30:03 am »
I will be traveling in the morning. I am not sure how long, I hope to be back early next week. I look forward to fellowshipping here with all of you. I know all of us will not agree all of the time, but I also know that the love of our Lord is greater than any differences we will ever have. Differences are good, they bring us together in the fellowship of our common salvation. That is always a starting point and an ending point. Also---it takes all of us to make a really good salad---the carrots, the lettuce, peas, etc. BUT WE ARE ALL BLENDED TOGETHER WITH THE OIL that makes us one salad. If I didn't carrot at all I would not share this with all of you. So peas forgive me if I offend anyone, and lettuce us all go on to perfection together. May God richly bless all!
"No man can come unto me, except the father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44