Author Topic: laughing is healing!  (Read 85 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
laughing is healing!
« on: June 29, 2010, 12:06:25 am »
 Laughing5

grin

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Re: laughing is healing!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 12:19:50 am »
 Laughing5

a077 :thanks:

I totally support the humor!!!
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 12:24:21 am »
Ok I am posting a story from my life grin.

One morning.  Sleeping in.  My bed starts shacking, back and forth.  I thought ohhhhh boy!  Here we go again! huh

I said, STop in the name of Jesus!  It did, then I feel back to sleep and there it goes again.  I though...we am I just going  :wacko:
......NO...So I hit the bed with my feet and yelled only so I could be hard in the bed room....stop in the name of Jesus.  It Did!
but then It was like the bed shacking moved to a diffrent part of the bed...at where my feet was.  I was like...what head games is this....so I sat their.... :what:  and  :character0009: and asked G-d to make it stop.  It stopped and then started up again.  What!!!

then I seen my daughter came in....I said....Feel this....her eyes got pretty big... :what:

then she hit the bed and yelled get out in the name of Jesus...and as it did be for.  It would stopped.  She was proud of her self about it stopping, got in bed right next to me and said " I think it was a demon, mom" is a wisper as if it would hear her!  We sat there, hearing our little chiwawa was winning at the door to be let in.  I said, not for I dont let her in our room.  I said go lay down...went as she always does.  A few mins. later...bed shacking and I hit the bed and yelled get out in the name of Jesus.  Got up, got ready, and out the of the bed room I went!  Later on I told my hubby about it.  As he was walking in the bed room to go to bed early.   Zzz

So later on I heard him say, in the name of Jesus get out!  And they i heard the bed get hit........And out came my hubby, saying....I think we found out Demon, holding our little dog.   Laughing5

I was so holding my sides by that time, as her little ears where down.  

to206 to226 :dance:

At less I can clain she was obaying me as I was telling her to stop and lay down.  for she would, even trying to leave out the door, that my child closed when she came in side the bedroom! Bighug

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 12:29:53 am »
Awww!   Laughing5 :rotfl:

I want one!
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection