Author Topic: The Second Journey in Life  (Read 93 times)

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
The Second Journey in Life
« on: February 09, 2013, 01:39:21 am »
http://overcomerstonewbeginnings.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-second-journey-in-life.html click link for full article

"As the first part of our lives are spent on a path of entering into this world so is the second part spent on a path of leaving this world"

When I was younger my life was so busy with the entering in part that I could not grasp the reality of the truth that at some point on my path it was going to change and this change was not going to be by choosing another path or freely deciding to change directions. Just like being born, it happens rather you choose it or not, so is the beginning of the second journey, there will come a point in time, in the blink of an eye that your whole knowing of yourself and world dissolves, the illusions of all the meanings and purposes that drove you to gather all that you did on your journey of entering in will turn to water in your hands, the container that once held all your stuff for you will just vanish, it won't just shatter into pieces, there will be no trace of it left for you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter