Author Topic: If I make my bed in hell  (Read 91 times)

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
If I make my bed in hell
« on: January 10, 2012, 12:39:01 am »
Psa 139:8 If I ascend into heaven, You [are] there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You [are there]. 

I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith

I may be more than able to deny my own faith, but His faith I can not deny..my own faith does fail me, but His faith never will..

If we believe not , [yet] he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

If I make my bed in hell...I make my bed and He is ever so faithful to stand with me in this making of mine..

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny [him]

If I make make my bed in hell, it is only because He gave me the power to do so, and He remains there with me through it all, He is faithful and I now know He gives me the power to make my bed else where...He is faithful...I can not deny His faith any more than Jonah in the belly of the whale "remembering" His faithfulness...Jonah remembered the Lord was still with him..

I have often been told that my "reversed" slip is showing, not very lady like of me is it!  :confused0068:   grin

I don't mind that slip showing, I don't mind remembering that I'm not helping God fix His broken down and stolen creations for I do believe it is He helping me fix and retrieve my own messed up creations...

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline greggk

Re: If I make my bed in hell
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 02:19:47 am »
 cz008  'If I have made my bed in hell . . .'   Oh no!

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Re: If I make my bed in hell
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 08:53:10 pm »

I don't mind that slip showing, I don't mind remembering that I'm not helping God fix His broken down and stolen creations for I do believe it is He helping me fix and retrieve my own messed up creations...

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
[/size]

Amen sister.  That is truth falling right out of your mouth!!
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection