Author Topic: Deeply Satisfied  (Read 244 times)

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Re: Deeply Satisfied
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 07:18:21 am »
Peacemaker,

Thank you for your encouragement.  I do know how it feels, it feels so good.  I have been working on  a girl
from our church she is 30, on her third child and rents from us.  She struggles and we have spent a lot of time together.  I'm also working with a girl that keeps running away and I have gone after her when the police have
been out looking for her and I have been trying to get her mother to get her more help.  I have been spending time
with mom and trying to teach her about the Father, Son & Holy Goast.  My ex-sister in law married her girl friend
two weeks ago and I didn't help her with her reception, I was able to minister to her future daughter in law and
open her eyes for she wanted her daughter to be in the wedding and I told her in Gods eyes that is not a good
thing and to show her scripture on it.  I know I don't say much here it is kind of hard talking to a computer Laughing5

I am glad that you guys come together on the CF about the NIV & KJV I will be going back to my KJV again.
I want to thank everyone for speaking up on this issue.  This is why I don't talk, I get so tired of peoples stuff

Love Lilly
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 10:59:37 am »
I love you sister.  I am happy to see you working with that age group...for many have let that group go to wast because they feel it is "to late for them"!  It never it, I am proff of that!  It is a hard thing to see a family memeber going sooooo very wrong in their life "style", that they refuse to see what kind of harm the are doing to their kids.  My own mother wanted my to go along with her lies, or at the lest say nothing when she tells them.  I didnt go along with the head games and told her just how wrong she was.  It is a hard things to set back and see that my own mom wouldnt protect me from her own sin...but want to seek out her love for it enought to try and get others to agree with it that normally wouldnt for the sake of "really loving them"...when they in truth are being abusive and full of selfish hate for others around them.  They dont or arent able to see it that way because they long for others to tell them it is ok for them to live in sin, and love it too...with out demanding change, ever!!!

As for the kjv...I love it, it is like reading poetry, as well as I know many that have been healed just from reading it out loud.  My own mothers, when I was around would hide that book and let all else be used in her house but that one...she would act out when I would read it, or quote from it, as well as I have seen demons scream at just the opening of that book at faceing it towords them...It really does a number on them.  But on the other hand...I love my brothers and sisters enough to wait and uses when over I can, in hopes they will be lead into using kjv on their own...I see it happening all the time.  But to be careful not to cause pain in others so they send their time defending any others kind of bible.  It is a wast of time, and unfruitful.  I would rather love on them and let G-d handle the rest!  amen! :inlove:  I am happy G-d lead you to use it and but if it came to it, any bible with even a little of the truth in it is better then no truth at all!  G-d will and has used it to lead others to him, as well as other things, He is just that big....but growth comes with meat, and a deep love for complete truth wins out in the end. 

Yea, I even have lissoned to a audio of the names of G-d in hebrew and was healed by that, freed from a bout of deprassion and a pretty nasty headack.  What ever was going on just couldnt stick around those names of what kind of Heavely Father I had.   cz012 grin  I feel it is much better not to close the door on something just because it is hard to take in.  It is like eatting spinech...yuck...but I do one bit at a time and I get to the point where it is down and downing its job for me!  YOu learn it is good and you deal with it as you know in time you will be better off in the long run for it.

I am happy that it was brought up too!

Love you lilly,

Bighug
laurel

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 02:58:15 pm »
sister you are right on.  grouphug You need to post this on CF and tell everyone. Yes, I need to get away
from NIV maybe that is why I feel I can't connect with God  cz062 cz001and I don't hear him like I want.
I feel like everyone got raptured and I was left behind.what would we do without you :dance: :clap:

Love Lilly cz0004
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 07:48:17 pm »
I find that much of those that answer on that post as of yesterday are ones that dont want to even take a far look at the other side of things before making up their minds.  You cant really talk through things with those that behave that way cz012!  So I made up my mind to post as much stuff as I find and leave it as it is, without going into debates or dealing with their out look of things.  I figure that if G-d wants them to know about it they will start to come around on their own.  Amen!

Sister you are sweet for coming on this post as saying nice things about me.  At times we all need to hear things like that, and feel wanted and needed.. one of the most important tools one could have in life to lift up others! Bighug