Author Topic: Tornado in Montana?  (Read 79 times)

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Tornado in Montana?
« on: June 22, 2010, 02:32:50 am »
I heard from my son today there was a tornado in Montana that touched down...has anyone heard anything about this? 

In Christ's love
me2lord
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Re: Tornado in Montana?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 04:13:59 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100621/ap_on_re_us/us_montana_tornado

Montana city mops up from tornado that hit arena

The only reported injury was a homeowner who was hit in the head by a large hailstone.

A day before the tornado hit, more than 7,0000 people had been inside the Rimrock arena for an Indoor Football League game.

Wow! if it had hit just one day early, scary thought!

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 06:03:22 pm »
that is a very scary thought....wow,   thanks for sharing what happened.   One of my daughters are up in Kalispell MT.  for two weeks  and she will be there for another week. 

Thanks.

This site seems to be the perfect place to come and talk it will be  kinda slow at first, but should pick up and have lots of discussions going..lol
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 06:09:06 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100621/ap_on_re_us/us_montana_tornado

Montana city mops up from tornado that hit arena

The only reported injury was a homeowner who was hit in the head by a large hailstone.

A day before the tornado hit, more than 7,0000 people had been inside the Rimrock arena for an Indoor Football League game.

Praise the Lord!! :o

Wow! if it had hit just one day early, scary thought!
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection