Author Topic: God does not command us to be pacafists and yet:  (Read 219 times)

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Re: God does not command us to be pacafists and yet:
« on: February 16, 2012, 06:30:52 am »
It might help me if I was sure what is meant by "activist" ...

Activism consists of intentional efforts to promote, impede or direct social, political, economic, or environmental change.

I still am not sure!  :what:

We are told to spread the gospel and yet are told to let be at the same time?  Wait!  huh It did just occur to me, the genders...Dang! I forgot about that one!
Okay this is probably backwards and only understandable to me but I will share it anyway. Why do we have only "male/s" in God and the Lord? --"Father and Son" -- no females?  The Lord is the bridegroom (male), the church is the wife (female). females are not allowed to speak and teach in the church...regardless of what flesh says.. female (wives) are to learn from their husband.  I think Timothy had a sense of humor indeed with his egging on of the male flesh to by all means dive deep into that pit and learn your lesson well!  :blink: The Lord does subdue and bring all things under HIM! so all else is female to HIM!  grin  So now how does a husband will leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife fit into that picture? Females are to remain silent when it comes to teaching and preaching, yet it can be used to work for all things and most situations, once joined to HIM the spirit in the flesh can be either male or female..so now I'm back to the same question  :wacko: activists or not?  cz035  :rtfm: shame on you brother for asking such a complicated question in such few words!!  171 Personally I will keep that circle going with each and every situation I come to and just trust He is guiding me in all things I do..or else I would drive myself crazier!