Author Topic: I'M BACK  (Read 82 times)

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
I'M BACK
« on: February 07, 2012, 01:15:31 am »
 I'm Back  :dance: :dance: :dance:

It's been a long year!  Lane lost the campaigan. :confused0064:  The guy that was running against him had his cronnies but an artical in the local paper saying the state police didn't back him up and lied.
And he did it two days before the election.  a115 We were there when it happened.  It was all political.
I was totally shocked, and really would like to leave this town but it is everywhere and what was bad
which out city through out the baby with the bath water was the man that won his wife is a judge  cz011and now all of the judges are democrates  gurrrrrr.  Where is that smilie? 
Than we took a war vet that was hit, he is ok know but he has 20 plates in his body
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Re: I'M BACK
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 05:50:31 am »
:clap: Welcome back Lilly!  cz021

You are so right about it being everywhere you!  :blink: Politics is nasty business and I feel for any fair and just person trying to get a foot in the door, their opponents will drop to some of the most malicious practises to darken their names and reputations...sad business cz047

Lord bless your big beautiful heart!  :inlove: Taking in vet! and wow! 20 plates, he must have been through so much, the Lord truly blessed him with you sister!

It's really great to hear from you, we don't have too many of our original members to drop by much any more, I think everyone abandoned the forum for facebook! Sister Dianne still checks in regular when she is not working and we have two new brothers that have joined, Scott and gregg that stop by.

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Re: I'M BACK
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 03:24:37 am »
Cizz, it is so nice to hear from you.  Is it better to be on facebook?  What's up with that?
I don't get on to much, I check in and out.  What is happening with CF?  Do you know who
were the bad guy's?  I'm starting up a sirvival group from chuch in our home soon, do you
know of any good sights to visit?  Billey the guy who is living with us said we need to get
things together, he is doing my garden this year.  I just got over the stomach flu and just got home
from helping the attorneys wife getting over hers with three kids and one on the way and Lane is
out of town.  I got a call today from an adoption agency that might be able to help us get Nikhia
back, that was the first child we had, she has been up for adoption since June.  We have to take
foster parent classes up again for the next 6 weeks.
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."