Author Topic: Our Lord is Faithful!  (Read 74 times)

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Our Lord is Faithful!
« on: December 30, 2011, 07:35:55 pm »
I wanted to share this moment with all of you, Lord never fails to move me to awe in seeing just how faithful He is toward all of us..

All of you know sister Dianne, but I don't think everyone knew what kind of struggles she has been going through in her personal life. She has been at a job these last eight months making less in one month's time what most make in a few days to a week in pay, she had held herself there for caring so much about the people she worked for, feeling like she could not just abandoned them even though she was under the cruel tempered hand of a boss that lashed out at her every day she worked. Her emotions and body had been put through the wringer and things were becoming too unbearable for her to remain holding up under such burdens.

It was not too long along that sister Betty had told her that her assignment (burden) would be ending before Christmas...that is fulfiled words spoken! Lord never fails to do His part on fulfiling our words!

The Lord did remove her heavy burden off her!! AMEN!

I have watched silently how true these verses are in Ecc. 3, a time for everything!

A time to break down, a time to cast away, a time to weep...

Sister Dianne spent a week going threw the negatives of these times, Lord truly did wipe her slate clean, He went through every part of her personal life and removed, broke down and cast away everything standing between Him and her! AMEN! He removed things and people from her life and did it in such a merciful way knowing her heart and how she bounds herself to others with her love for them...He made it so that she would not carry away another burden so He had all those people abandon her and has brought her to understand that He doesn't place burdens and assignments on us, He removes the burdens and assignments we place on ourselves...

And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God.

She said it feels like her body was giving one week of rest and her faith and trust in him one week at the gym!  For it is obvisious that He remains faithful and as quick has He broke down He builds new, as quick as He cast away He gathers new and He dries every tear that came with having to go that distance with Him..

Out of nowhere else but Him!  sister is now spending her time in a beautiful place full of rich history of the area she is in and all that is required of her is to edify each and every person that comes into her life and I think she now realizes that sometimes all that takes is to just smile when others can't..she is also making weekly what she had been making in one month's time!!! Getting paid to be happy! Lord is truly AWESOME!!! AMEN!

Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual [gifts], seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter