Author Topic: Slaughter and the twoedged sword  (Read 181 times)

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Re: Slaughter and the twoedged sword
« on: December 28, 2011, 07:48:37 am »
I have truly struggled with coming to undertsand this vision and why the Lord brought me into silence of speaking anything about God. I have come to learn the reason and it has taught me the importance of not taking God's name in vain (literally! to not represent God in a negative unhelpful way) because when we speak anything about God people are lead by those words! The last thing I would ever want is for someone to follow me into hell, hell would be hell enough but let me not add into it knowing I caused another to come to it too. I can bear my own punishment but to see another's is too much, and to know that I caused it...God help me!
Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

This is what the Lord has taught me that I'm learning to keep myself and my mouth by:

He says to me that I can not hear Him in other's words coming from their mouths until I hear Him in my heart and mind first, says He will never betray my confidence and trust in Him by His speaking about me to another and He will never put me to shame when I stay in this. So I have learned that no one can come to me and say "the Lord said for me to say this to you" but if and when any do I will listen and if what they say does not confirm what the Lord has already told me, then I simply thank them and give no heed to it..In this I also know that I can not do that to another person either, the Lord will never tell me about other people's business or relationship with Him, that is private to them..and woe to me for even insinuating that He would betray their condifence and trust in Him, God help me for trying to snatch away even a crumb of hope..

He says to me that when another's words do confirm something He has told me, then I should remember in my joy to thank them and let them know that is exactly a word He already shared with me, then we will both be edified in our sharing with each other to knowing that He is with each of us personally.

And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

All flesh...Everyone!

And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, [and] not out of the mouth of the LORD.

I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

How long shall [this] be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, [they are] prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully.

Therefore, behold, I [am] against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

Behold, I [am] against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

I am so thankful to know this good news not just for myself, but for all of us, no more running around searching for Him and the ones He is talking through, He speaks to each and every one of us privately inside our hearts and minds and the only thing another person can do for me is share what He has given them and it may confirm what He already told me, I cry with joy when this happens! Every time it happens! I think in those moments of awe He did not lie to me! I can trust Him!

I hope my sharing this will edify and be good news! relief! badly needed relief it was for me!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 07:51:50 pm by cizz »