Author Topic: Anointing of the Double Witness Manifest Sons of Light  (Read 251 times)

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
Anointing of the Double Witness Manifest Sons of Light
« on: September 17, 2010, 07:00:08 am »
I believe many have sadly missed out on what is really happening this Feast Season, for they were not Vigilant Wise Virgins, but instead have been distracted and preoccupied by false teachings. This year’s Feast Days are EXTREMELY special, indeed.  On Rosh Hashanah  (Feast of Trumpets / Jewish New Year)  - September 9, 2010 - 1st Day Jewish High Holy Days (start of the 10 days of penitence) on this 9/11 day at the 11th hour, being the 9th year anniversary of 9/11, God showed me there was a special anointing given out called the “ANOINTING OF THE DOUBLE WITNESS MANIFEST SONS OF LIGHT”.  The Holy Spirit fell on me and I, too, received this special anointing on 9/11 at the 11th hour; I saw the clock after the Spirit left and it was 11:00PM.  More is to come, but it is not for all, especially Christians involved in cults, false teachings engineered by scripture twisting by men, “traditions of men”, Christians who have not died to SELF, those who have sexual sin, especially Christian men who sexually self-stimulate will not be receivers of the anointing; they will miss out; I was taken up to Heaven and told this.  These ones will be cast away.  

I was also shown it will culminate next year (2011) with the emergence of the “Methuselah Generation”, the revealing of the Sons of God occurs after September, when the planet Neptune (“He [God] Who Pours Out” [Great Spiritual Flood]), the 8th planet (Yeshua = 888), completes its first full orbit since its discovery (September 23, 1846), an orbital revolution of 165 years, being the same age Enoch was when his son Methuselah was born.  Next year will be the “2011 Methuselah Year”. Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) - September 23 - 29, 2010 will kick off the precise 365 day countdown to September 23, 2011, the 165 year anniversary of the discovery of planet Neptune.  METHUSELAH means “when he dies it will come” or “he dies, there is a sending forth”… of the Flood (Out Pouring); Methuselah died on the 11th of Cheshvan (October 19th) of the year 1656 (Anno Mundi, after Creation), so afterwards will come the Living Waters, a Spiritual Flood.  What is so remarkable about September 23rd in alignment with this year's Sukkot and the discovery date of Neptune (He [God] Who Pours Out) is that it is also the Jewish date Tishri 15 (9/23), being the date of the BIRTH OF CHRIST JESUS.

On Rosh Hashanah I grew very tired at about 7:30PM and knew this is God’s way of letting me know He has something for me, so I laid down, and then the Spirit fell on me and took me to a Great Church overcrowded with countless people; they spilled outside the doors into the outer parts.  An angel then came to me and said, “Lord Jesus has something for you.  You must go to the front of the church.”  Then two more angels came to me and all three of them mutually held me and took me to the front of the church.  It was as if we floated on air above the ground as we glided forward.  As I stood there the leader of the church turned to me and asked, “Have you received your anointing?”  I looked up at him and I said, “No, I haven’t.”  Then he came over to me and put his arms around me and said, “Lord Jesus, give Seven his anointing!” (He used my real name, and I thought to myself at the time, ‘How could he know my name since I have never seen him before?’)  Again, as I regained awareness I looked up at the clock and it was 11PM.

Anyway, below is the significance of what occurred on Rosh Hashanah (Saturday, 9/11/2010)… unaware to many.

DOUBLE WITNESS MANIFEST SONS OF LIGHT ANNOINTED ON 9TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11 AT THE 11TH HOUR

9/11 & 9th year anniversary & 11th hour, or 911:911. or 9/11:9/11 (or 18 and 22)

9+11+9+11=40, and in singular terms: 9+1+1+9+1+1=22

40: is the period of testing and trial is over

22: is the Double Witness number to this having entered the Manifestation of Light

22 x 40 = 880, and means “SON”, see: http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/documents/The%20Significance%20of%20Numbers%20in%20Scripture.htm

So what is implied here is “THE MANIFEST SONS OF LIGHT”, being the “SONS OF GOD” have received their “ANOINTING” at the 11th hour 9 years henceforth from 9/11 (911:911).

Also, 9+9=18 (bondage) and 11+11= 22 (Light) connotes God’s Bondslaves to His Light of Truth, in Bondage to His Light.

http://members.cox.net/8thday/meaning.html

22 ~ Manifestation of Light, (is a DOUBLE WITNESS ~ 2 WITNESSES, connected to the "11" above, as a double 11)

ARTICLE BELOW:

Evangelist Ed. F. Vallowe, from his book, "Biblical Mathematics, Keys to Scripture Numerics, How to Count the Bible,"
© 1992, pp. 138 - 139

TWENTY TWO is the number that is connected with LIGHT. There were TWENTY-TWO bowls to hold oil in the candlestick in the Tabernacle. There were THREE branches on each side of the shaft of the candlestick. Each branch had three bowls. This makes six branches, with EIGHTEEN bowls. In the candlestick itself (the shaft) were FOUR bowls. (Exodus 25:31-34) This is a total of TWENTY-TWO bowls serving the SEVEN lamps. The purpose of the candlestick with its lamps was to give light.

In Matthew 5:15-16 Jesus said,
"Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick and it giveth Light to all in the house. Let your LIGHT so shine before men that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

The saved are called the children of LIGHT. "Ye are all children of the LIGHT." (I Thess. 5:5) When FOURTEEN for salvation is added to EIGHT for the New Birth, the sum is TWENTY-TWO, Light.

In Acts 22:4-11, Paul was relating his experience on the Damascus road, He told about the great light that shone from heaven. He said he heard a voice saying unto him, "Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?" In this place the name of Saul occurs the TWENTY-SECOND time.

In Numbers 3:39 a total of 22,000 Levites were numbered to serve in the Priestly work of the Tabernacle. They were to give and minister LIGHT to the people. The number THOUSAND means the "Glory of our Lord" and TWENTY-TWO is the number of LIGHT. Thus, the number 22,000 Levites were to reveal to the people the LIGHT of the GLORY OF THE LORD. How can anyone deny the inspiration of the Scriptures?

The word LIGHT is found 264 times in the Bible which divided by TWELVE, the number of ADMINISTRATION, we have the number of LIGHT. In other words, we are to ADMINISTER the LIGHT of the World to the hearts of people. In the Gospel of John the word LIGHT is used TWENTY-TWO times. Amazing isn't it?

Note from Eighth Day Assembly: The Hebrew Aleph-Beit has 22 letters! The Jews believe the letters of the alphabet are the "building blocks" of creation, each letter a "spark" of LIGHT! Coincidence? I think not!

The number 22 as it pertains to Islamic terrorists: The Islamic founder, Muhammad, died in the year 632 AD = 6 + 3 + 2 = 11. Supposedly, he received the revelation of the Quran over a period of 22 years, which is a double 11.

Be watchful of multiples of 11, such as 22, the double 11 ! Although the number 22 in our Bible is a positive number, some could interpret it as a double 11, or "double judgment "! There were many terrorist activities thwarted that were planned for September 22, 2001!

The number 22 in scripture generally speaks of "light." This ministry believes it is no coincidence that on October "11," 2001, President Bush released the photographs of the "22 Most Wanted Terrorists," and in his speech he stated, "....these 22 terrorists hide in the darkness, but we are exposing them with the “light of justice"...." President Bush probably did not realize the number 22 represents light, and the number 11 judgment, but our God did! The "light" in this particular 22 is the "light of justice," and the 11 (as in the day of the President's speech, October 11, 2001) represents a double judgment coming back upon the anti-Christ terrorists!

April 9, 2003 ~ This is the date that the Saddam Hussein statue was pulled down by in "Paradise Square" of Baghdad, thereby ushering in the Light of Liberty to the Iraqi people who have lived in darkness for a very long time! It was exactly 22 days from the start of the War with Iraq, on March 19, 2003, to the pulling down of the statue on April 9, 2003! This is no coincidence. Again, as it pertains to terrorism, the number 22 is apparently a picture of DOUBLE JUDGMENT upon terrorism and tyranny just as President Bush stated in his speech, October 11, 2001!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 07:35:44 am by SEVEN THUNDERS »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Re: Anointing of the Double Witness Manifest Sons of Light
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 06:26:57 pm »
G'day brother!  cz3310

I read this and wow!
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 02:46:34 am »
G'day brother!  cz3310

I read this and wow!

Hey!  How's things?   cz051

The other interesting thing about Neptune is that it has 8 satellites (moons) and is 17 times the mass of the earth.  In combination with Neptune being the 8th planet you can see that the number of "Yeshua" (888) is encoded in the planet Neptune: "He (God) Who Pours Out":

1) planet number 8

2) satellites 8

3) its mass to earth, 17 = 1 + 7 = 8

Hence, we see "888" (Yeshua)

It's mass being 17 times the mass of the Earth is actually pointing to the Earth as a special place in the Solar System and the Creation.

later...

JON  godloveu

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 04:41:24 am »
 cz050 cz016  Wow thanks for all the info
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 04:44:57 am »
Forgot to mention...

About 2 years ago I found a ELS Bible Code on the internet (I wish I would have saved it, but I do remember it clearly)... that had the following extrapolated search term...

OCTOBER

OUTPOURING

SOUND OF WATERS FROM ABOVE

DESCEND

JOYOUS

LAUGHTER

REJOICING

So everything seems to cross-confirm the above.

Later...

JON

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 04:49:07 am »
cz050 cz016  Wow thanks for all the info

Hey COM...  :party0006:  you're welcome... I also posted this on the "Forum" under prophecy, but hate to check in on it b/c I fear the swine have shred the pearls to bits... LOL!

JON  Jon

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 05:27:33 am »
I'm glad your posting here.  :clap:  I don't get on to much there a037 to much of this cz022
I pop in once in a while there.  I do miss some of the people there :'(

Lilly cz0004
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 06:14:30 am »
Forgot to mention...

About 2 years ago I found a ELS Bible Code on the internet (I wish I would have saved it, but I do remember it clearly)... that had the following extrapolated search term...

OCTOBER

OUTPOURING

SOUND OF WATERS FROM ABOVE

DESCEND

JOYOUS

LAUGHTER

REJOICING

So everything seems to cross-confirm the above.

Later...

JON

Thats AWESOME!!

(My birthday is Oct. 11)

Offline lesliefain

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 06:27:49 pm »
child of mine
I'm glad your posting here.  clap  I don't get on to much there  to much of this
I pop in once in a while there.  I do miss some of the people there Cry

I agree with you there!! I am done posting on christian forum. I also go to another forum and they are doing the same it makes me think that satan is stepping up his attacks! I miss the people on the forum but I just cannot handle the others!!

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 06:26:24 am »
child of mine
I'm glad your posting here.  clap  I don't get on to much there  to much of this
I pop in once in a while there.  I do miss some of the people there Cry

I agree with you there!! I am done posting on christian forum. I also go to another forum and they are doing the same it makes me think that satan is stepping up his attacks! I miss the people on the forum but I just cannot handle the others!!

Leslie, sigh, I believe you are right.  Glad you are over here!  cz3310