Author Topic: Here Comes the Judge!!!  (Read 79 times)

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Here Comes the Judge!!!
« on: March 11, 2011, 12:33:07 am »
Update on campainging!

hearye hearye hearye hearye hearye hearye
Lane had his petition signing and we got a huge amount, he is the only on running as a Rep.  There are three
others that are Dem and the whole area is Dem but this is looking very good.  We are behind in donations
and I can't get a lot of people to give there time so I have been doing double duty with his wife.
I am now a part of their family.  I have been to fish frys, pancake breakfast, spegg dinners, events and so on.
They want me to know all the people in office and I have had so much fun and talking and speaking up I think
the Lord gave me a toung. cz010  I have but together over 2000 letters and I have worked all day and Bill & I
are working tonight.  Sat we have to put together 2500 yard sighs cz018 and get them placed.
Lane is talking about the Lord right and left and the word back is so good.  When we get the job he said I
am permitted to walk into his chamber at anytime without calling him, I am his sister and a sister in Christ :dance: :clap:
Please keep him in prayer his name is Lane Turturice Washington Pa and he is on face book everyday telling everyone what is happening.
You may even see a picture of Bill & I with him. cheese
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 12:36:25 am by child of mine »
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter