Author Topic: Brother 'C' (Cornelius Bosch)  (Read 1561 times)

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Re: Brother 'C' (Cornelius Bosch)
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2011, 10:41:55 am »
I have been praying that the day the Lord comes that I will run into the girls and God will
take us in a twinkle of an eye.  to208 to208 to208 to208 to208 to208
But I am trying to show God that I am trying to humble myself and not to be greedy and selfish.

Romans 12:3
 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you:
Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment,
in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

So please pray always for the four girls I will get to see them again and I do think it will be soon

Humility and humbling is a rare quality for the world, but for those in Christ it is a must for us.
The Lord will come and He will take us, His children, and place us who have loved Him, into His kingdom.

Loving children, all children, whether they are yours or someone else's, is what a Christian must do. You always
express such love for other children such as these whom you cared for...that pleases the Lord and you have
humbled yourself in taking them in.   Though, they were removed from you, all you did for them was seen
before the Lord.   Loving them, caring, feeding, spending your money....the Lord will not forget these things.

Hang in there and keep trusting in the Lord, with all your heart and soul. 

In Christ's love
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2011, 04:07:55 am »
you are so sweet to say that cbcizz024  I know I will see them again and I never look at
what I did or have done I don't want any credit for it I just want to go to heaven. 
I don't feel worthy of any credit I guess I don't want God to look at me like I wanted
to pat myself on the back.  I will be happy just to be there even if I have to live on the street.
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 09:09:21 pm »
ATTENTION:
C's murderer was caught and will face trial.  
His artist-assistant murdered him.  
SHOCKING!

Artist's assistant arrested for murder

2011-03-14 08:24

Related LinksArtist's body burnt beyond recognition
Body of missing SA painter found
SA painter disappears mysteriously

kalahari.netbuy books, music, dvds, appliances and much more
Books Galore! Millions of books available at discounted prices! Fiction, thrillers, biographies,...

Hilda Fourie, Beeld
Pretoria - The personal assistant of murdered artist Cornelius Bosch was arrested on Sunday afternoon after four other men arrested for the murder linked him to the crime.

Christo Potgieter, 26, will appear along with the four men in the Pretoria North Magistrate's Court on Tuesday in connection with Bosch's murder.

Potgieter reported Bosch, 55, missing to the police five days after he had disappeared without a trace on March 1.

The only possessions that were missing were Bosch's GWM bakkie and cellphone.

Burnt body

The same day, a burnt body with a gunshot wound to the head was found in a veld in Derdepoort, northeast of Pretoria.

This is several kilometres away from Bosch's house in Buffelsdrift.

The body was identified as Bosch's a week later with the help of dental records.

The motive for the murder is still unclear but it is believed to relate to an argument about money.

Gauteng police spokesperson Captain Katlego Mogale said on Sunday that the police investigation had led them to Eersterust in eastern Pretoria.

Four men were arrested there on Friday after vehicle parts that were believed to belong to Bosch's bakkie were found in their possession.

Bakkie parts

Police suspected that parts of the GWM bakkie were removed after he was shot in the head and his body was set alight.

Police confiscated a vehicle that was apparently built from the parts belonging to Bosch's bakkie.

The men allegedly linked Potgieter to the murder.

Potgieter was arrested on Sunday afternoon at his home in Montana in northern Pretoria.

All of the five men will remain in custody until they appear in court, said Mogale.

Bosch was best known for his expressionist paintings of flowers and dramatic and classical landscapes.

- Beeld

SOURCE: http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Artists-assistant-arrested-for-murder-20110314

Offline Pamela

• www.awtj.org
    • A Walk Toward Jesus
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2011, 03:13:51 am »
I am glad that his family will be able to finally put this to rest, as far as who committed this horrible crime.

May God Bless C's family!
For more information on A Walk Toward Jesus please visit www.awtj.org

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2012, 08:16:25 pm »
I thought this a beautiful tribute and celebration of brother's life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfXBpnqqgGY&feature=player_embedded#!

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2012, 08:54:55 pm »
Amen.  TY for posting sis!
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2012, 07:56:28 pm »
I have placed this post at the first and the end of this thread,

It has recently been brought to my attention that there have been certain individuals that have copied and quoted from this thread to their websites using brother C's death has a means to further their own agendas of spreading hate and invoking more ugly out into our world that is already overflowing with such. My heart grieves for knowing that Brother's life message was not one of spreading hate, violence nor any negative dark ugliness, so to balance back this scale of ugly misuse of what happened to brother C and to set the record straight in his own words about drawing close to death I would hope any and all that read this thread would take the time to read what brother had to say about such things.

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=39650 (please read his full post at this link)

Then I saw the Father. But He only showed one side of Himself to me. I saw His innocence and His love. He was not the angry man I thought He would be, He was laughing and loving. For the first time in my life I felt God loving me. His love towards His children is something that comes naturally from Him. It is Him, He is love !

The Father said: "Treasure My life in you" and again: "Walk gently in this earth" He too was speaking about walking in righteousness. We have be aware of the fragility of life. I was made aware that we can indeed loose this gift.