Author Topic: Brother 'C' (Cornelius Bosch)  (Read 1562 times)

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Brother 'C' (Cornelius Bosch)
« on: March 09, 2011, 10:14:15 pm »
It has recently been brought to my attention that there have been certain individuals that have copied and quoted from this thread to their websites using brother C's death has a means to further their own agendas of spreading hate and invoking more ugly out into our world that is already overflowing with such. My heart grieves for knowing that Brother's life message was not one of spreading hate, violence nor any negative dark ugliness, so to balance back this scale of ugly misuse of what happened to brother C and to set the record straight in his own words about drawing close to death I would hope any and all that read this thread would take the time to read what brother had to say about such things.

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=39650 (please read his full post at this link)

Then I saw the Father. But He only showed one side of Himself to me. I saw His innocence and His love. He was not the angry man I thought He would be, He was laughing and loving. For the first time in my life I felt God loving me. His love towards His children is something that comes naturally from Him. It is Him, He is love !

The Father said: "Treasure My life in you" and again: "Walk gently in this earth" He too was speaking about walking in righteousness. We have be aware of the fragility of life. I was made aware that we can indeed loose this gift.
I just read on Facebook some of the posts being added to Brother C's wall, I had to google translate the posts into English and to my shock and heart felt pain I realized these are condolences being posted...

Brother C will truly be missed by so many...

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Body-of-missing-SA-painter-found-20110309

Body of missing SA painter found

Johannesburg - The body of renowned South African painter, Cornelius Bosch, who went missing from his Pretoria home on February 24, has been found, a family spokesperson said on Wednesday.

"Earlier today (Wednesday), the police confirmed to the Bosch family, that Cornelius Bosch’s body had been found," Lee Lerm said.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:49:56 pm by cizz »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
Re: Brother 'C' (Cornelius Bosch)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 12:15:14 am »
This is indeed tragic news; I'm very sad to hear this, yet I know Brother C is with our Lord as an Overcomer in Christ that he preached daily we all should strive for, to be a mirror of Christ Jesus, Himself.  C was that mirror.  RIP dear Brother.

I'm sorry to say that "C" was torched to death and burnt alive with fire by South African Blacks in the ongoing "Boer Genocide" of White smallfarm landholders; the Whites are referred to as "Boers" to be exterminated.

Artist Cornelius Bosch torched to death

2011-03-09 15:15 SA artist Cornelius Bosch, 55, missing since 24 February from his Kameeldrift smallholding near Pretoria, was found torched to death. Dental records confirmed his identity. (source: Hilda Fourie of Beeld.)

His body was found on Monday in an open field next to Zambesi-drive, north of Pretoria, near his smallholding. His bakkie is still missing. http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Kunstenaar-se-verbrande-lyk-gekry-20110309

Reknowned South African painter Cornelius Bosch vanished from his Kameeldrift smallholding without a trace: nothing was ‘robbed’ or ‘stolen’ from his smallholding. Bosch, 55,  was last seen Feb 24 before he disappeared  http://www.ofm.co.za/news.asp?nid=17660

Local detectives and the provincial police’s detective services had launched a search-party for him. The art website Artween said Bosch describes himself as a South African artist who has been working as a painter full-time for 20 years. His works ranged from landscapes to abstract paintings. Bosch's friend and colleague, Hester Carstenssaid shortly after his disappearance that it was a mystery that his Bible, toothbrush and other personal items were still at the house, which means he hasn't gone on a trip…”.

Investigating officer Warrant Officer Stephen Joubert also said that forensic investigators could find nothing amiss at his home. It was  clean and tidy. Nothing appeared out of place.”

SOURCE AND PICTURE OF CORNELIUS AND ONE OF HIS PAINTINGS:http://afrikaner-genocide-achives.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 02:30:05 am by SEVEN THUNDERS »

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 05:39:04 am »
That is truly heart breaking to hear brother, I cry to think of what brother C went through in his last moments but one thing I do know without doubt is that C was so strong in Christ that he was forgiving those that did this to him while it happened. I don't want my memories of Cornelius to be of such cruelties as what was done to him, I want to remember his kind and gentle spirit, his zest and love of the Lord, life, family and friends. I want to remember him painting or cooking, he had such an awesome gift and talent for both of these. Brother C was a true blessing to so many and you are so right JON, Cornelius lived what he taught and shared with us, he was that mirror!

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 06:20:46 am »
Is this brother C that we all talked to on CF?  I am just so upset over this how can this happen?
But than on the other hand we have christian missionaries all over and they have a lot to endore.
We just had a couple that left the church that are going to Israel to be missionaries and we can't
tell anyone there names for they could get killed. They also took two babies with them.
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 06:28:29 am »
Yes sister, he is brother 'C' from Christian Forum...

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 06:35:14 am »
This is brother's last Facebook post...

Cornelius Bosch Believing is a gift ! :)
February 24 at 5:29am · 1 person

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 06:46:46 am »
This is so hard, We lost two already, I'm so sick of what happened to him
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 07:01:37 am »
Another article said he had a bullet wound to the head... so hopefully he was already with the Lord before they torched his remains... and he felt no anguish or pain... and hopefully the Presence of God was with him. It's so disheartening; I'm very sadden.

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 07:02:47 am »
 :'( :'( :'(

been crying...head hurts...lol!

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 07:09:01 am »
I'm having a hard time with this, I emailed the church for prayer for his family.
Was he married?

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 07:19:31 am »
 val005 val005 val005 val005 val005 val005 val005 val005
I will miss you C Thank you for being apart of our lives.

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 08:35:26 am »
I'm having a hard time with this, I emailed the church for prayer for his family.
Was he married?

No, C wasn’t married, that I know of.  He lived in a modest home in the country and hosted home church and taught from the Scriptures and he'd host potlucks with wonderful feasts and they fed the poor.  He was preparing for the End Times with generators, water filtration plant he installed, and survival rations, knowing he’d be one of the Overcomers to see the very end.  I guess not.  He had many friends and women folk friends, sisters in Christ, who I’m sure are all mourning the loss of their genuine friend and brother in C.  I will always cherish his kindest; he was truly kind. 

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 10:51:53 am »
amen, he was very kind!

Offline Pamela

• www.awtj.org
    • A Walk Toward Jesus
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 03:28:23 pm »
There are a few of us that have known C since 2005, I am one of those people. Those of us who has known him only through conversations on CF, witnessed him go through a transformation in his life a few years ago.

In 2007 I believe was the year, C is the one who suggested I become I moderator on CF. It was in moderating with the good folks over there that I got to know C even better and saw the beginning transformation in his life begin. Though, we did not see eye to eye on where he decided to go, even had a huge falling out, I am at peace because a few years ago we did make amends and apologize to one another and forgave one another and I thank God we both could get to that point.

I am sad to know that he died in a race war. I am praying for his family...
For more information on A Walk Toward Jesus please visit www.awtj.org

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 05:28:35 am »
Hello precious brother and sister...my heart is heavy today with the news of Cornelius.   Still feeling saddened by Kim's passing...now C.   
Our Lord is taking many away as we enter into this time of great trouble on the earth...we are in tribulation all over the earth...Christians were attacked in Cairo and 13 killed and then the Islamist prayed over the sight...this is the SWORD sent on the earth and we ourselves will soon be confronted with them or another group who has no use for human life.

Our Lord is our source for strength to see his will done...as we are helpless in all of this, in Christ we are made strong and I want to believe that C was strong and I will see him again.   

In Christ's love
Vickie
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.