Author Topic: email from Dean  (Read 167 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
email from Dean
« on: March 01, 2011, 10:25:49 am »
After I sent in a massage asking for pray to Dean, thinking I might be able to get it posted that way.  Not being able to do it myself.  I got this massage from Dean today!

""I am sorry about the forum being down. I left it in our technical
person's hand, and he still has not fixed the problem. I am not
worried about that though, for many of us needed a break.

I am sorry to hear about your ailment and have prayed about your condition.

Lord God, please touch L., you are able. Amen.

I will pray about it some more.

Dean""

So I am posted this...to give some fears of ours a rest.  Dean is still working on the CF.  We all can pray that he find good help to get the forum running once again, as well as those that help him get the rest the are in need of.
amen!

Bighug

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Re: email from Dean
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 07:48:19 pm »
Thanks Laurel for the update, and I am praying for your health too.

Be blessed!   march008
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline Pamela

• www.awtj.org
    • A Walk Toward Jesus
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 10:11:10 pm »
Funny how things work sometimes....I was just wondering if Dean was going to bring that forum back up...

Thanks PM for sharing your email....
For more information on A Walk Toward Jesus please visit www.awtj.org

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 04:34:20 am »
You are welcome!   :character0009: praying they are getting their much needed rest as well.  I was worried they wouldnt get the forum back up either, but it will be, I trust that is will get back up.   cheese

I drop in and see if it is working every so often.

so I cant wait to talk with old friends over their once again.

Bighug

Offline Pamela

• www.awtj.org
    • A Walk Toward Jesus
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 06:08:49 pm »
Did he ever say if a hacker deleted all the accounts or did they?

For more information on A Walk Toward Jesus please visit www.awtj.org

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 08:08:54 pm »
No, I didnt ask if that is what happened.  We are lead to believe that is what happened.  So I left it alone.

It seems that many are registering, new names up each day, but no one is aloud to post new posts. 

:what:

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 01:18:05 am »
Actually most of the new names appearing as new members on CF is "spam web bots"..not actual people  cz047

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 05:35:15 am »
Funny how things work sometimes....I was just wondering if Dean was going to bring that forum back up...

Thanks PM for sharing your email....

I don't believe he will make it available to us again.   Another site was hacked called "the Golden report"...and he had it back up
in one week....the technical person he is using is either not good or something....   I have seen new posting on there by
great2besaved and that tells me they are being selective in what they are doing... 

My opinion....  :inlove:

the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 05:40:01 am »
Tell you the truth I don't think I want to go back there I don't want to feel like this again cbcizz047
My family in Christ is here and here I will stay :clap:
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 06:45:31 am »
Tell you the truth I don't think I want to go back there I don't want to feel like this again cbcizz047
My family in Christ is here and here I will stay :clap:

Hello Lilly,   I don't have much desire to go there to debate any more....there is so much taking place out
here with the Christian communities that I feel the need to read the bible and pray for guidance each day.

Keep close to the Lord Jesus because we Christians are fixing to see great a lot of tough times here in America
come and it is near.  Our Lord has been telling us in his words and I will not let some minister nor my husband
convince me I am not going to be in this time of trouble that the church will escape it....we will be brought through
it by our Lord and that is the truth, it is total trust in Him...keep trusting Jesus. amen

In Christ's love
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 06:47:27 am »
Hugs sisters,

I tend to think along the lines that Vickie does, Dean doesn't seem too concerned with getting that forum back up...dennis mann is posting over there too, but one thing they could have done is shut down new member registration until they figured out what they are doing, those spam bots only bring more viruses into the program  :what:  and I'm sorry but seeing filth names like "fuckermaga" signed in over there is truly disheartening  cz047

As bad as CF had gotten I'm hoping Dean will not do away with the forum altogether, there are so many wonderful post and great studies there and on top of that I don't want to lose Kim and C's posts and threads that are there..

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 03:04:03 am »
Hugs sisters,

As bad as CF had gotten I'm hoping Dean will not do away with the forum altogether, there are so many wonderful post and great studies there and on top of that I don't want to lose Kim and C's posts and threads that are there..

Hugs to you precious sister!    I am in sad with 'C'   and haven't gotten over Kim...all the chaos out here in the world it is wearing on me.
How I would love to go to CF and read his post again and Kim's.    I have a few emails from her right before she died and she made me laugh that day with her humor and we had such a good time emailing back and forth laughing...oh how I miss that with her.

Those will always be those who want to use sickening names and be gross in their fellowship...those should be denied access always a CF.
We are in times of trouble all over the world and it just keeps getting more wicked..  So happy to have this site to come to and fellowship with all of you...thank you again Cizz for opening this place up for us...it is refreshing and uplifting to come here....love you bunches sister.

In Christ's love

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 05:47:35 am »
Amen... cat002

I just wish there was more on when I am up.  Seems to be only be......I but my deonderant each day... grin