Author Topic: What have you been doing?  (Read 179 times)

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
What have you been doing?
« on: February 13, 2011, 03:34:19 am »
Well, for me I have been very busy with the campaigning for judge.  
We have stuffed 950 invitations and I am totally wiped out :confused0064:
Tomorrow we are having sweet sunday where our area makes sundays and
our town candy company puts this on for the city mission.  We will have
a booth and we are making cotton candy and giving out buttons for judge.

On Feb 24 we are having our first fundraiser which will be at a very old hotel
and we are having I think five steelers from Pittsburgh's football team coming

Visit our web site and see the children that I have been watching.  I have adopted
them and they have adopted me.  They told me last night that I am the one that
made them do this.   www.laneforjudge.org   Check it out
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 03:38:27 am by child of mine »
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
Re: What have you been doing?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 02:40:24 am »
That is exsiting!  Happy the family have been open and supportive of you.  It is healing!

LOts happening here.  We I dont think will be getting that yellow house...taxes way to high on that, as well the historic distric is the kind that herasses others for not moving fast to fix things, and are overly controling.  Sad too!
But I am over it, and have keeped my mind off of it.  I have as well, have been canning...my first 6 cans, left over stack, and vegs.  My hubby is going to support me of getting up or food storage as well.  G-d has been moving on him in supporting me on things like that.  He is going to start me off on bucket gardening next.  So exsited about this.  OH, I used my dyhdrater as well.  and I but apples on them as well, but they didnt make it to storage grin.  Bananas didnt turn out right! :confused0006:  I made my own irish sode bread.  but to much sode in the first one YUCK!!!  Because I wrote it down wrong!   cz035  So the next one I made I forgot to put it in at all, just the baking powder, and mmmmm! to208
I am trying to not eat yeast in my foods because of the candida.  

We have our 17th anniverserary,  Val002 on the 12th...and I was a good girl and ask for no candy, and wanted to get things that are better for me, like the canning stuff, and a pasta roller, yep, to make my own stuff!

Bighug  Love you guys!

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Re: What have you been doing?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 02:29:42 am »
Hey!!!!!!!!  I have been invited to the Heart Ball next week if they find two open seats which they
said they always do.  The Attorneys wife Jan said I have helped so much that I need this  :clap: :clap: :clap:
I feel like a princess :clap:  we need more smilies!!! The tickets are $200.00 each and we might get to go
The only thing is Lane's kick off for the campaign is the night before and I have to get dressed up both
nights talk about having fun I am tired already just thinking about it.
We have gotton 150 sign ups just today!  I think this is going to be big Lane told me this is because of me!
I do feel funny about it all I hope he wins or I will feel really bad.
I also had a call from a lady doctor that needs a sitter for three children which are all in school.  Two twin
girls in Kindergardern and a boy 10 years old but has Autisum very bad and she wants me on weekend
but that is when I get myself together for the week ahead.
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."