Author Topic: what smiles are more like you, and what what is like another???  (Read 255 times)

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Ladies, you make me  cheese

Shooting some love your direction!  Val002 Val002
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
Maybe we can be “GOD’S PLASTIC GREEN ARMY” ???  cz003  LOL  Laughing5   yessir

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 02:25:32 am by SEVEN THUNDERS »

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
ohhhhhh, yep!  And that will be soon from what is happening!  It will not be long, it will not be long!

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
It is really getting bad here in America...and in other parts of the world...Sharia Law is coming on us under Obama and we will see Muslim uprise here more than likely as there are more of them here in America than there are Christians or any other group.   We will possible have happen to us something similar to Egypt and Lebanon and Tunisia with our government, for they will not want Obama to leave office and much bloodshed will happen here shortly as I do not believe he will be leaving office.   

Keep trusting the Lord to deliver us all out of this..

In Christ' love 
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
mmmmm!  much like the dream I have post on C.F. about him getting shot and all.  Do you remember that dream! Yes I do see that this is all a big time "SET UP"!!! 

Bighug