Author Topic: Can you out give G-d? I think not!  (Read 83 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
Can you out give G-d? I think not!
« on: January 31, 2011, 05:42:40 am »
Can you out give G-d?  I think not!

I keep having things like this coming up, just like on the other forum.  I think I will start and on going post of this once again.

Last sunday, I was wearing a nackless.  Doing my part to premote this funraising a group of us are doing for FLIGHT FOR LIFE, against humantrafficing.  There is a women that makes them, and puts them up raising money for the group.  Completely and act of love on her part, not profet, and she has but a lot of money in it too.  Well, one of her nacklesses I was where, I took me some time to save inorder to get it.  I where it once that sunday, and a homeless when out side after church came up to me, proclaiming that today is her birthday....and then "oh how beauful"....touching the nackless I was wearing.  Her and the name she was with was coming up to get money, and knowing they struggle with drugs and drinking, no one was aloud to give them what they where asking for.  Leaving her on the edge of crying....but they did ask for pray at the same time as they where asking for the money, being willing to help....and not wanting to take food or a ride to a close shalter...at the same time as all this was happening...I heard G-d say..."give it to her"...I touched the nackless I was whereing.  There isnt anything like it, I waited so long....I heard him again..."give it to her"...yes sir!  AS they prayed, she crying...all eyes off me...I took it off, quietly but it on her.  She never said anything, only acted ticked that she didnt get money from us.  I admit, in trueth that I thought to G-d, she might not even care about it...then I hear hims say..." I wanted to see if you would give it"...I then could feel how much he was proud of me.  I didnt think about it again all week but maybe once, only the part I felt G-d being proud of me for.  I think didnt think about it again.  Well, today, the women that makes those nacklesses, I gave a few weeks ago some broken up pearl glass beads, and some silver ones, to use up for what she was doing.  She brought the pearls in, all done up with adding silver parts here and there, making it longer...because she knew I couldnt where just anything with my thyroid the way it is.  She mad earings as well.  I thought she was letting me see her work, I was exsited...then she said it was mine, after asking how much for the work she had done.  She made me a love gift, giving back to me broken pearl glass beads that I was once a gift to me by my own hubby.  We didnt have alot of money, and I knew they were not real...but I couldnt bring myself to through them away....I thought she could use them.  And boy did she, making a master peace of her own.  She was very very proud and exsited about it too.  Butting a smile on my face.  I dont tell my stories to show off on my own part of things.  Nor to bragg one what stuff I can get.  It isnt about that, but that G-d sees all, knows all we do, and will not be out done in any way by our acts.  I think He loves as a Father over us to show off his love in many ways toward.  He is the great leveler, holds accounts that is never lost or forgotten.  He is one that can never be outgiven!  But revails in proving himself to us daily, moment by moment! cz066 val010 val006 val005 coo6
sooooo.....this is why I ask Can you out give G-d?  I think not!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
Re: Can you out give G-d? I think not!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 02:13:30 am »
wow!  I have another one to add to this list cat002

My hubby gave to a member of his family taken care of a phone bill.  That being something hard for him to do right now.  Well, He just got a check from a care dealership that he got is Jeep from many months ago.  It is 10% over to the penny from what he did for his brother.  We find those things soooooo cool! 

I was even able to get my first bags of seeds from the store.  G-d is so good, amen!