Author Topic: Foster Children  (Read 78 times)

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Foster Children
« on: January 21, 2011, 06:35:38 am »
My attorney called me last night to tell me that he and his wife ran into an old friend and
they were foster parents. Cz1111   They told them that they has three little girls and two
Were twins :clap:  They just went back to the family for they wanted to adopt but not them
they only wanted one child.  He also told me that he thinks the three year old was split and
if that is so she will have a very hard time for she just loved her sisters.  He also told me
that the girls were always yelling for mommy Lilly :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( They did remember me!
The couple believes that CYS did something wrong for the casework told them somethings
but I don't know what.  My attorney said he also talked to a caseworker that is a friend
from school that did the parent & child visit and told him she really liked us and something
smelled wrong.  He said they did sabatose this.   :'( :'( :'(
I cried and told him it is ok I will get them in heaven,  :character0009: :innocent:
is that bad to say? Is it non-christian like?
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Re: Foster Children
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 06:54:17 am »
I have also figured out this week why God had us to foster.
If we did not go through this and the pain than My friend would not be running for judge.
He said it was always in the back of his mind but this took the cake cz012 cz012 cz012
We would not be working so hard for him to get on the bench to control what
is happen to a lot of foster parents.  He is fired up and he will nail them to the bench
when it comes time.  I am starting to see why God did what he did and I have to honor
My Lord and Savior.  I really believe God is going to come soon and I will see my babies in heaven Val002
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Re: Foster Children
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 08:20:52 pm »
Oh, sister,   I am so sad to hear the abuse of CYS.    God sometimes uses evil for good.   I know this as I have experienced it myself.   The great God is beyond our ways and thinking, but the end of a matter with him is it glorifies him and brings His perfect will which brings great happiness in the end.   

I do believe the Lord has special things set up for all who love him and it will be more than we hoped for.

Love bunches
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.