Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Update
« on: January 17, 2011, 06:02:11 am »
Hi Everyone,

hearye hearye The campaigning is beginning hearye hearye
We statred Sat and there are only six of us and $500.00 so we are having
an announcment at the college tomorrow at one.
I have been typing the mailing list for the last six days and just finished it today :party0006: cz025 cz013
Now we are planning big dinners for the next three months almost every weekend. cz018
It is so big I am in aw with it all and dumbfounded.

I also have been in therapy for my fibromyalgia and I have four nerves sticking out of the back of my neck huh
at the base of my head (not out of the skin grin) and have to wear a scarf around my neck at all times through
my life :blink:  I was also told that the pain in my chest that I have had for @ 13 years now are bones rubbing
they can make it feel better but it will always be there which feels like I have been hit with a ball bat.
They ask me how I can stand it and I told them I learned to live with the pain.  The  cz058
has been working on me this week for an hour and a half by himself with pulling my head, rubbing my
neck and back and heat and they will give me an electric charge in my fingers next.
The cookie baking really got to me and know with the canpaign I have to bake again everything for
all the dinners we are doing.  We will have a hunting dinner, wine and cheese night, tea's, Itian dinners
and so on.

dgbygrace I have been prayng for you I have not forgotten you my dear.  If anyone wants to text me over the next
couple of months dgbygrace has my number and she can give it to you .  I don't want to put it on here for all the
problems that has been happening.  Peacemaker I would like to skye with you sometime.

I also started up a game night at the church with game boards, three wii's, basketball, minnie movie therater for the
little onew with movies for the adults's and a remote control race area for the kids with trucks.  I am also starting a
coupon group for I watched TLC on tv and people are bying &100 of food and spending $6.00 :clap: :clap: :dance: :what:  
Yes, I am going to get there!!!  This also helps me to forget the girls and move on.
Please keep us in prayer , I will bounce on and off so please leave a message for me.

Also where has roseofsharen been?  Love you all  cbcizz024 cbcizz024 cbcizz024 cbcizz024

Lilly
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 06:46:23 am »
My huaband told me tonight that the judge (friend cz012 was here for lessons and told him
that a paper came across his desk and if was from my attorney running for judge and
my name was on the letter head also.  My husband told him I was doing his campaign.
I FEEL SO HONARD :thumbsup: I never thought my attorney would do that.
I have been running the last couple of days trying to find places for large parties.
We will have two to three banquits a month until May.  Thank goodness I am in therapy :w00t2:
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."