Author Topic: Need prayer on a better year, car just lost it transmission  (Read 84 times)

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Need prayer on a better year, car just lost it transmission
« on: December 29, 2010, 05:42:32 am »
This year has been really hard and I thought it was going to get better when the holiday was over well
the car went in for repair and they told us the transmission is going and  cbcizz004 cbcizz004 we are
not sure if it is going to be covered under the warrenty they think it is to late but not sure so they are
checking on it.  I don't know why everything happened this year to us. cbcizz047  
I'm stuck on something and it won't let go. cbcizz047 cbcizz047 cbcizz047.
I started taking down Christmas, it was nice don't get me wrong, I just need to start a new year.
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
Definitely get a second opinion, Lily, and not from a dealership.  If one doctor told you that you have a terminal disease wouldn't you get a second or third opinion?  Sure!  My dad was a mechanic and he always told me to NEVER take my car to the dealership for work, they're con artists; they rig things for you to have problems to keep taking it back for more work.  Try to find a reliable independent and honest mechanic to look at it for a second opinion.  My mechanic Jerry, an honest old German mechanic, sure has saved me mucho buckos.  Praying.

:character0009: :character0009: :character0009: :character0009: :character0009: :character0009: :character0009: :character0009: :character0009: :character0009: :character0009: :character0009: