Author Topic: Heaven was not promised to Israel or Christians but this was.....  (Read 130 times)

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior

Heaven was not promised to Israel or Christians but this was.....
« on: Today at 07:13:42 PM »
 :clap:    the first controversial topic.... grin 

Grab  your coffee...or tea and relax, for this may require you to re-read this a few times  because  it is different than what you've been indoctrinated with... :what:    Bighug

The bible has lots of details in both O.T and N.T of what We Saints and Israelites will be given in the Kingdom here on EARTH when the Lord comes.  These were written to give us a picture of what our future will be about in God's presence on earth. lol

These promises are  written through out the bible for our edification and encouragement to give us insight for what is to come  for Israel and the Saints when the Lord comes.   We are to reign on the 'EARTH' with Jesus, "AND" those whose  hearts God hardened  against us, will be here on earth, a selected group of them.   These are  called God's SWORD he has used against his people, such people as Pharaoh and the King of Assyria and others, shocking to read this I know.   But Scriptures will show this to be true below.  grin

The Lord has always desired the earth as his (Ps 132:13-17) place to reign with His People.   "All people"  who the Lord choses for this special  1000 yrs called the Millennium, will come up out of their graves (Ezk 37:13-15) and   live  on this earth  with the Christ as King of Kings and it has been described all through the bible in the promises to Israel, and the Saints who where grafted into their promises. 

The days are growing shorter and we have little time left before this Age ends, for the signs are all around us as we head into the tribulation this year in America, The Lord has told us in the scriptures that at the end of the 1260 days of the Beast power is what will bring OUR KING JESUS the Christ back and redeem his people from this bondage we have been under  and set up his kingdom.

Dan 7:25 (last part) the saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time (1260 days)

7:26 But the court will sit and the Beast's power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever, (by Christ coming) and the Sovereignty, Power, and Greatness of the Kingdoms "UNDER THE WHOLE HEAVEN WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE SAINTS", the people of the Most High God.

The Lord makes it point blank the earth's kingdoms are handed over to the Saints, to judge angels ( I Cor 6:2-3)  and those who the Lord will have mercy on which is Pharaoh, out of Egypt and Assyria and Gog and Magog, whom he used as His Sword to fulfill prophecy against his people and these will be given a 1000 yrs to know Christ and be saved....at that time, not now.

Roman's 9:16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.  (God has the right to give Pharaoh and all who are his sword the right to live in the Millennium to be his worshippers there,  but we are his chosen who will administer the ways of God there at that time....and this is in many parts of the old testament and Paul is bringing this out)

17 For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth."

18 Therefore the Lord has mercy on whom He will, and on whom  He hardens. (and God hardened Pharaoh's heart and have  mercy on him to bring him into the Millennium)

19 You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?" 

20 But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? 

Will the one who is formed say to the Lord who formed him, "Why have you made me like this?"  (Paul addressed this with these Saints to explain this plan of God's concerning Pharaoh)

21 Does not the Master Potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?[/color]

The Lord made Pharaoh and Assyria for dishonor out of the same Lump of clay we who are a chosen vessel comes from.  We have no right to complain at God's work as Paul admonishes those listening to this Plan of the Lord's.

In the Kingdom the dishonored  are given the right to live their lives to Christ with the "HONORED  CLAY" during the Millennium as we have become the judges of the earth reigning under Christ and judging the angels as well as those who opposed us who is Egypt and Assyria and others who are sent by the Lord.

This is God's work and who are we to complain to God that he should bring them into the Millennium when they caused us great hardships? This is God's work and his purpose for his kingdom and we have NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN. For the Lord is seeking godly offspring for his priest and kings to reign upon the earth, and we must qualify to receive the office.

Though one should realize this, those called must not fall away because this brings eternal fire on those who do.

Zechariah 14:18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. (the Millennium) The Lord will bring on them the plague he inflict on the nations that do no go up and keep the feast of Tabernacles.

Isa 19:18 In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will be speaking the language of Canaan and swearing allegiance to the Lord of hosts; one will be called the City of Destruction. (the Millennium)

Ezk 39:1-2 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel: (KJV only)

This is how Gog and Magog comes up in the Millennium to become as the sand of the Sea, that the prophecy spoken in Rev 20:7-9 will happen.

As the Millennium draws to an end Gog and Magog are gathered again for battle to fulfill God's words and in number they have become like the Sand of the Seashore. Rev 20:7 and Satan will be let loose from the Abyss 100 yrs to twist their minds and hearts that Gog will fulfill this prophecy of God's.

It is at the end of the Millennium the Devil will be destroyed when the Lord comes soon, Satan will be placed in the Abyss by Jesus for the 1000 yrs. that at the end of the Millennium Christ will release Satan to complete these words. God's words endure forever and does not stop just because this Age is Ending. Allielujah!

In Christ's truths

The bible speaks of many things to take place in the Millennium, but many have not realized this and taught the bible was only for our day, and time, which it is, but it is also a lot of prophecy of the Millennium spoken about in God's words for His words are for today, and for tomorrow concerning His plan.

In His truths
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Sister,

This is one post I will have to re-read quiet a few times! Stretching my brain  :confused0006: Although the first thing that came to mind was:

Rev 11:8     And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Getting some coffee for another reading of it!    cz008

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
It does take a few times to read....there I thing in  it  I did not know before this last year...and I had to ponder a lot...

so have some coffee and relax and let the spirit guide you in it.   I'll have a cup too   cz008

In Christ's love

the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.