Author Topic: Cast Thy Bread  (Read 100 times)

Offline whirlwind

• Junior
Cast Thy Bread
« on: September 24, 2010, 06:53:44 pm »

Ecclesiastes 11:1 Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.

Cast the manna we receive from God upon the waters...

• Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the **** sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

It will return in the time of harvest for we "shalt find it."  I heard this verse explained a few days ago....lovely, isn't it?  smile

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Re: Cast Thy Bread
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 04:27:15 pm »
I heard a speaker once say...he would get into a verse and stay on it for an hour...letting the word of God sink into him that it would carry such truth...

in my personal opinion, I often read to fast the words of our Lord and miss the depth of the verse....gotta try what this man said more...and enjoyed your quote and will give it more thought...  :clap:
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline wordarranger

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 03:59:14 am »
Practical side of this verse experienced years ago...I had given a dress of my 5 yr old daughter to home missions. It traveled in a truck many states away. The fabric was a unique print of red roosters. I had mended the waist with a blue thread, as it was all I had. Five years later I had another daughter ready to enter kindergarten. A friend brought me some dresses that had been brought from the Western USA. In the lot was a familiar red rooster dress with the waist mended in blue thread. It was the same dress we had sent to missions several states away 5 years earlier and still in very good condition.   
"No man can come unto me, except the father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 11:32:07 am »
Practical side of this verse experienced years ago...I had given a dress of my 5 yr old daughter to home missions. It traveled in a truck many states away. The fabric was a unique print of red roosters. I had mended the waist with a blue thread, as it was all I had. Five years later I had another daughter ready to enter kindergarten. A friend brought me some dresses that had been brought from the Western USA. In the lot was a familiar red rooster dress with the waist mended in blue thread. It was the same dress we had sent to missions several states away 5 years earlier and still in very good condition.   

Now that is something that has been most unusual..but memorable to say the least,   ...thanks for sharing...
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.