Author Topic: Isaiah's Vision of the Millennium is not what we expected...WOW!  (Read 82 times)

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Isaiah's Vision of the Millennium is not what we expected...WOW!
« on: September 23, 2010, 03:08:11 am »
Isaiah's vision documented in the 60th chapter of the bible gives us a glimpse into what is to take place here on earth at the beginning of the Millennium....our promise of eternal life given to us...and our enemies will serve us...according to the Lord's will for those who take us captive.

Isaiah 60:1-3 Arise, shine, for your light HAS COME! and the glory of the Lord rises UPON YOU! See darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you. Nations will come to your LIGHT and kings to the brightness of YOUR DAWN...(we have been changed into eternal life)

Isaiah 60:4 Lift up you eyes and LOOK ALL AROUND YOU...all assemble and come to YOU; you sons come from afar and your daughters are carried on the ARM.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The Second death has no power over them, for they will be Priest of God and of Christ and will reign with Christ for a thousand years.

These things are coming and this insight of the Kingdom told to Isaiah is giving us a vision ourselves of the Promise we are receiving from Our Lord whom we have served in our life. There is still death in the Millennium, but NOT TO US WHO WERE CALLED ..a 2nd death is possible to those resurrected, like Pharaoh, and others who are to come and learn about Christ during the Millennium, who the LORD chooses for HIS PURPOSE..read further down and the verses will give insight on this.

Isaiah goes on to speak about those who took us captive will be accepted by the Lord as offerings upon HIS ALTER..something we have not had much information about...though the O.T speaks much about it...

Isaiah 60:7 All of Kedar's flock (one of Ishmael's tribal sons Gen 25:15) will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will serve you..(another one of the tribal sons of Ishmael) they will BE ACCEPTED AS OFFERINGS ON MY ALTAR, and I will adorn my glorious temple...and WHO ARE THESE FLYING ALONG LIKE CLOUDS, like doves to their NEST?

These flying along like clouds...how intriguing to have our Lord speak about this that will happen in the Millennium, for we have been endowed with splendor (Isa 60:9) ..and those who Our Lord chooses to come and serve us will not be eternal life as we are but they will serve us in the things the Lord has ordained them to which Isaiah speaks about.

Isaiah 60:10 Foreigners will rebuild your walls and their kings will serve you. Though in ANGER I STRUCK YOU in FAVOR I WILL SHOW YOU COMPASSION. YOUR GATES WILL ALWAYS REMAIN OPEN THEY WILL NEVER BE SHUT DAY OR NIGHT.

Rev 21:22-25 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its Lamp. The NATIONS WILL WALK BY ITS LIGHT, AND THE KINGS OF THE EARTH WILL BRING THEIR SPLENDOR INTO IT..On NO DAY WILL ITS GATES EVER BE SHUT, FOR THERE WILL BE NO NIGHT THERE.

Isaiah 60:12 For the Nation or kingdom that does not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.

Zech 14:16 Then the survivors from all the nations THAT HAVE ATTACKED JERUSALEM will go up year after year to worship the KING (Jesus) and keep the FEAST OF TABERNACLES. ( because they are in a physical state of flesh which is why they keep the feast)

Zech 14:18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them a plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.

Our Lord in his kindness has opened the doors for people like Pharaoh and others of Old who have not had a chance to know the Lord Jesus in serving him and learning his ways...are NOT LOST, but given the Opportunity to be resurrected in the flesh into the Millennium that they are serving those who where given eternal life..and the Priest of God are teaching them the Ways of the Lord...

Roman 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Our Lord Jesus and His Father are not forgetting those they raised up to hold captive the people of God...they served God's purpose in keeping Israel 400 yrs and it was our Lord's doing and many of them will be in the Millennium..along with the survivors of Egypt this last time as the End comes and God uses them against his people one last time.

Hope you'll receive a bigger picture of what our Lord has spoken to us in his own words about what is coming in the Millennium..for I have found it very encouraging and wonderful to know this great love our Lord has for all people he has created.

In Christ's precious truths.
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter