Author Topic: The Great Pyramid Gods pillar  (Read 304 times)

Offline lesliefain

Re: The Great Pyramid Gods pillar
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 03:10:33 pm »
Interesting the time line you have described for the  church to be removed,  I love you dearly sister, though I will tell you the church will be here and many will leave the faith...as this is also told to us by Paul in the verses that this must happen first before the Lord comes...

Yes the church will be here sadly there will be a great falling away. I believe in 3 raptures the first will only be the bride and Philadelphia church 1 out of 7 seven will be saved from the hour of trial. The church is not the bride but the man child the body of Christ. The first rapture is liken to Noahs day only a few will be saved. The church is wrong in teaching that the whole church is the bride. There are different harvests barley, wheat and grapes each has its own way of harvesting. Why do you think there is so much argument about pre, mid and post rapture? It's because they are all valid! I came to that realization less than a year ago and now I just started reading a book called Three raptures by Ty S. Lamb he is going over all the scriptures and so far it is very good!

This is what is on his back page: We already realize there is much more to God's word that meets the eye. We already know there has been a haze of confusion and disagreement surrounding events of the last days. What if we haven't seen all there is to see about end times events because of our preconceived notions? What if our presuppositions have been skewed regarding God's objectives through the book of revelation? Perhaps it is time to press through the confines of former doctrine and explore a few more questions: What if there were three raptures? Does the scenario fit? Is it theologically sound? What are the implications? Why would it be important for us to know? You will soon find out...

I will finish reading and let everyone know what he says.

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 06:13:40 pm »
Yes the church will be here sadly there will be a great falling away.
  that is great that you read it in our bible about Paul saying the great falling away must happen first...though, some minister don't finish reading the following verses and teach other things...  :ashamed0005:

I believe in 3 raptures the first will only be the bride and Philadelphia church 1 out of 7 seven will be saved from the hour of trial. The church is not the bride but the man child the body of Christ. The first rapture is liken to Noahs day only a few will be saved. The church is wrong in teaching that the whole church is the bride. There are different harvests barley, wheat and grapes each has its own way of harvesting. Why do you think there is so much argument about pre, mid and post rapture? It's because they are all valid! I came to that realization less than a year ago and now I just started reading a book called Three raptures by Ty S. Lamb he is going over all the scriptures and so far it is very good!

Thanks for giving the book that says these things. And stating  this is why you believe in three raptures.  godloveu

Hearing about these  many beliefs among the churches about 14 yrs ago,  I went directly to Our Lord and  I asked our Lord why there where so many different teachings  in the churches about the End and His coming.  Over a  period of time our Lord showed me a book that spoke about the pre, mid, post, and historicist and futurest  teachings and the verses they understood.

In reading this book it took me a while to digest things that were very new to my ears....I had to keep praying and asking the Lord to help understand what all these teachings where saying, because when we are taught certain things, it becomes very hard to unlearn them and to get our eyes opened to more than what we have been taught...and this goes with about everything we learn in this life as well...

When I had finally digested the new information,  then Our Lord showed me in His verses what He said will come forth at the End and the reasons why... from that event on it became my promise to myself to research the doctrines of men when I hear them...through prayer to God, for I knew I could trust Jesus to give me whatever was good, I only needed to pray and ask our Lord Jesus.     The verse that came to me then was in Matt I believe where the Lord told us that we had not because we ask not...and that He knows what we have need of...but we also need to ask him directly...so I did, and Our Lord responded in opening my mind why the many doctrines.

These things I have shared with you, so you now have some insight why I believe the way I do and so not to offend you in why I don't agree with three raptures.   Our Lord Jesus says in the verses there is only ONE RESURRECTION In the Christ for his Elect and that takes place at His 2nd coming.     And those who do not go with Him into the rooms prepared for us since the beginning, at His coming will be left to be burned to Chaff, by the Eternal fire upon the earth.   

Luke 13:24-26  Jesus said: Make every effort to enter through the Narrow door, because many, I tell you will try to enter and will not be able to.  Once the owner of the House gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside Knocking and pleading, Sir, Open the door for Us."....But the Lord will answer, "I don't know you or where you come from.   

This in Luke 13  is the fact of what takes place at his coming...he gathers those who made every effort to enter through the Narrow door. 

There is a parable that describes this as well and it is that it is easier for the camel to go through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter into Heaven.  Over in Jerusalem when the wall existed the camel had to get down on it's knees to enter into the city.  The struggle was great and took the help of others pulling and tugging on the front and back of the camel to get the animal through into the City...so it is with us in Christ, we must make every effort to come out of sin, which is not impossible because with God all things are possible.

Another parable is the 10 Virgins, only 5 are taken by Jesus at His coming and the other 5 are left to burn in the eternal fire, as they had no oil in their lamps, they did not go through the Narrow door which required much effort, but possible with Christ.  (Matt 25)

On the Day the Lord comes these things take place and there is not another rapture or appearing from Christ, because Jesus says at that time the kingdoms of the earth become the kingdoms of our Lord which is at the time of his appearing in the clouds. 

Jesus  will not come until the Father sends Our Lord down from the heavens with the blast of a trumpet  to destroy the Beast who is set up (2 Thess 2:1-7) on the wing of the Temple at the End of the 1260 days given to him to accomplish all the prophecy, God spoke concerning him and his people in the Last Days.

When you read this man's book go to each verse he gives and read the verses before that verse and after that verse and pray for our Lord to show you his truth in the matter...and He will....and you will see the verses used are taken out of context or they are referring to the same time of the End and this man does not understand the verses on this matter....as many events are taking place through out the earth and are written about with each prophet of the bible...and each prophet is speaking of the Same Event, but in the vision they were given by Our Lord for our admonition.  :inlove:

If you choose not to do this in seeking God's help to show you and protect you...that is your choice and I am not hear to judge you or condemn you for your choice....you are my sister in Christ and I sincerely am hoping that your encouraged by the things written to seek Our Lord in this matter for His Truth on it.

In Christ's love
Vickie

This is what is on his back page: We already realize there is much more to God's word that meets the eye. We already know there has been a haze of confusion and disagreement surrounding events of the last days. What if we haven't seen all there is to see about end times events because of our preconceived notions? What if our presuppositions have been skewed regarding God's objectives through the book of revelation? Perhaps it is time to press through the confines of former doctrine and explore a few more questions: What if there were three raptures? Does the scenario fit? Is it theologically sound? What are the implications? Why would it be important for us to know? You will soon find out...

I will finish reading and let everyone know what he says.
[/quote]
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline ScottT

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 05:32:06 am »
I read the information on the Great pyramid then as I was reading about the similarities between Imhotep and Joseph a thought popped into my mind.

Dead bodies placed in the kings chamber do not decay, they dehydrate.

During the exodus, the children of Israel carried the body of Joseph with them in accordance to Joseph's instructions.

Joseph was a great architect.

Therefore I theorize that the Great pyramid was used by Joseph/Imhotep as his burial tomb, hence the empty sarcophagus.

I was thinking that Joseph may have built the Pyramids but that is improbable due to the salt deposits within the pyramid which would give it a build date prior to the flood.

Scott A. Tovey

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2012, 07:10:00 am »
I read the information on the Great pyramid then as I was reading about the similarities between Imhotep and Joseph a thought popped into my mind.

Dead bodies placed in the kings chamber do not decay, they dehydrate.

During the exodus, the children of Israel carried the body of Joseph with them in accordance to Joseph's instructions.

Joseph was a great architect.

Therefore I theorize that the Great pyramid was used by Joseph/Imhotep as his burial tomb, hence the empty sarcophagus.

I was thinking that Joseph may have built the Pyramids but that is improbable due to the salt deposits within the pyramid which would give it a build date prior to the flood.

Scott A. Tovey

This reminded me of an article or blog? I read some time ago..it spoke about water marks,

http://www.flyingchariotministries.com/thegreatpyramid.htm

Offline ScottT

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 02:57:43 am »

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 10:51:33 pm »
The following  video claims that the Pyramid was an electric generator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=DHrSulXPYu4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=DHrSulXPYu4

That was interesting! Wonder what they made the light bulbs out of? How great would wireless energy be! Sometimes I really do wonder if we are just now catching up to our ancestors! I don't think we are so advanced to them, it's almost like we have evolved into blissful ignorance  :blink: everything we invent and search for now is turned into something that will make money...it's almost like we think that not having to pay for stuff like power, water and so forth will leave us bored and aimless with no goals or purpose for everyday life...that money game seems to have been invented to give people something to do while they are here  :what: I find it rather silly when you actually consider the value we can place on having a piece of paper in our pockets..Okay! Enough of my rant!

Offline ScottT

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2012, 12:43:00 am »

That was interesting! Wonder what they made the light bulbs out of? How great would wireless energy be!

Wireless energy is already possible. It however is not free. Sound waves can be used to create a wireless energy device.

Sometimes I really do wonder if we are just now catching up to our ancestors! I don't think we are so advanced to them, it's almost like we have evolved into blissful ignorance  :blink:

Ignorant bliss would explain the nasty attitudes of a lot of not really Christians.

everything we invent and search for now is turned into something that will make money...it's almost like we think that not having to pay for stuff like power, water and so forth will leave us bored and aimless with no goals or purpose for everyday life...

What makes you so certain that our ancestors did not pay for the energy they used? In a monarchical society such as ancient Egypt the Pharaoh owned everything. So even if they did not pay for the water, electricity and other things directly, they most certainly did pay for them through taxation. At the same time, the energy was not in as wide spread use in ancient Egypt as it is used in the world today.

Today, those who mine the energy receive compensation. That compensation must in turn be replenished by the end user otherwise the miner will refuse to mine more energy.

It is not possible to rely solely on taxes and government to furnish everything, just look at the deteriorating roads and schools. People do not want to pay higher taxes so that the roads or schools can be repaired. And this refusal to pay higher taxes attitude is seen across the classes. Poor, middle and upper classes refuse to pay higher taxes.

that money game seems to have been invented to give people something to do while they are here  :what: I find it rather silly when you actually consider the value we can place on having a piece of paper in our pockets..Okay! Enough of my rant!

That money game was invented by God. Jesus Himself said a workman is worthy of his hire and He said that concerning those He sent out to preach. That of course is another thing people refuse to pay for. Preachers that preach the true Gospel and the true Word of God.

That being the case, it is not surprising to me that our society has fallen into disrepair.

Scott A. Tovey