Author Topic: updates  (Read 85 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
updates
« on: September 20, 2010, 12:34:23 pm »
Things are going better.  We have our Dog's ashies back, and got a pretty vace to store them in.  I feel so much peace inside.  Both our new pups are doing great, and just loves each other, we might end up with some babies in the future, I told my daughter she will get one out of that is she is able to keep up on her jobs set for her to do around the house.  I told her she has to help, we are a family and we all help here.  She is exsited about it too, and is talking about what kind of person she wants to become, more grown up in many ways.  Setting up her own ideas and fellowing through, sweet to see her grow through many of these things.  She has cried a few times after the old dog, just missed her, and I told her the vision/dream G-d gave me about that.  It seems to have helped us all.

2-My hubby has been asked by the paster what he feels about becaming the youthleader of the church, then at the same time the person and her best friend that over sees it now, trying to save her job she wasing doing completely befor called us over to have dinner with them.  We got their, not knowing just what was going to be side, or done...but it ended up with them asked if we would do a worship time for the youthgroupe after bible studies are done.  All in all, that night went better and more possitive them I though it was going to go.  I dont think them asking for us to take over one part of the job she was to do is going to look all that great seeing as the board of the church wants my hubby to take over it all.  I feel sorry for the women, for she is scare of losen her job.  I said about the same to the paster, felling bad because of the her health, and not being able to keep up with the youth.  But I have been told that they are losing the youth, and needs someone that is called for the job.  I feel as well that this has been coverd in my dream, that my hubby would be getting that kind of job, but because I feel so sorry for her, I havent said a thing about it.  So what happens...I get dreams dealing with it!  That is so like G-d, hu?!!!  My hubby told me that it is G-d's job to take care of her, and he will, he loves her the same as he loves us and had done a great job.  amen!

3-We have had some pretty great stuff happen of late.  A lady told me that I can take my daughter, being that she is the same size as her, into a room and go through bags of cloths to see if there is anything she likes.  I was exsited.  Any free cloths helps you know.  I was hoping that she would have stuff my daughter would like, she has her own ideas about style you know :wacko:... Cz1111
So we went in the room with a few others and went through it all.  She got lots and lots of dresses, and shirts, balts, and handbags.  There right in all of that stuff was a bad just like I had wanted for a few years.  I had put it on my list of things I was asking for.  And G-d let me have it.  just the color and size and shape that I like my bags to be as well.  G-d is sooooooo cool!
But having this happen kept up back from church for hours, because I wasnt going to take the cloths unless they fit her.  So she had to but them all on for me...fun cz012!  But because we stayed behind there was a women that came in where my hubby was, a rule that my hubby keeps is not to let himself be around women alone so he called me to come into the room.  So we both sat down with this women that wanted to talk, she had been seeing demons and being attacked, she was a lizbian that just broke off from her partner.  Her partner and mother seems to be using spiritural stuff to harm her, revenange!  Well, my hubby told her that life style was a sin, and that G-d didnt make her that way, as it is a sin as all others sins are, keeping her from G-d.  We loved on her, talked all of the stuff through, and leaded her in the sinners prayer, as well as ways to fight the spiritual stuff.  She said she would come back to the church Sunday, but we didnt see her, yet! 

This Sunday, we started back up on church at the river missions, were we set up worship there with a big band, and sing praises and here a sermon, and eat food.  We had lots of new faces there because they hu

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
Re: updates
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 07:36:51 pm »
Sorry for the cut off, my computer board just wouldnt type anymore, low battery. :ashamed0005:

Anyways...We did have lots of new faces there at our church.  WE have a old man in a mod.wheel chair come up from one of the apts near there because he heard the music....sweet old man to, just tickled me inside seeing him singing and keeping the beat with the bobbing of his head. grin  Another women, came so she could eat, our goal is to bring as much food as we can, so we can feed those that are around there.  So that was great, and she said she was going to come back at the church the next time we have the meeting at the part.  Cool!
We as well, practice right before hand, and a man with his two boys came and ask if he could play the drums with us.  So We where like, yea!!! grin  And he was pretty good to.  ASked when we practice and might start coming to church just so he can play with us.   to206 

So all in all, we are growing!

Now the last up date on the church I talked about how the church had to stop that meeting because of the heat, and how there was a few that was causin trouble because they didnt want it to stop....well, lots and lots of good came out of that.  Like we have lots and lots of work to do on that day unlike any other day of the month, We didnt get home until 3am...really!  We have to brake down the music/sound stuff and set it all up at the river park...We had a man helping with the havy lifting as well as we where feed on saterday night...nice not to have to worry about food :clap:  ....and so that night went faster because of the help we have from him....then sunday morning, all the boys from the youth group was there to help set it all up...sweet cheese.  It helped that it was cooler in the morning, and we had a brizz all day that felt so great grin.  And after words we had so much help getting to stuff back and unloaded, and they left the tea and limonaid that was leftover and leftovers of beard and spenich dip in the frig for us for after words, just incase we need them.  None of this was done before for us, but they moved fast and it was all back in the building before I knew it.  Then my hubby and I set up most of it back on the stage after the havy stuff was put back where they belong.  They sound check, and fixing things...I slept a bit on chairs, that is a good thing...meaning I worked so hard I was tired and could fall to sleep.   We spent some time with a Jewish man that my hubby talked to about playing with the band....he came back so that we could pray for his hands.  They were swollen and broken open, bleeding.  It reminded me of the candida I have had some struggles with.  So we all gathered around him and prayed for him...a few hours went by and by the time he left his hands were have the size they were, and leaking out the stuff that was in it.  healing was happening...