Author Topic: something pretty cool news  (Read 65 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
something pretty cool news
« on: September 07, 2010, 07:13:00 am »
I have been for some time showen over and over again that G-d is leading my hubby into something larger, leading him in to being a paster, minister...something much larger then where his is now.  I have had this in small ways through dreams, visions, and those little things G-d lays on our hearts.  My hubby just told me that the paster of our church and some others on the board is longing to put him over the youth, as a youth paster.  I had a lady, kind of fishing around for info off me.  You know...my take on a topic.  She said that some others though He woud be great with the youth, and seems to be good with them.  She as leading the topic onto the fact that they church cant pay his much for the work...and that others (youth pasters) feel like they sould get more pay for the job.  I told her, most likely he wouldnt give up maken money on the outside, and wouldnt depend on church income to servive on.  I told her that I even work to help out at home.  We all do what we can.  but that seemed to be what she was looking for.  Fear that my hubby would say no.  So the paster called and said that has been some talking about it, as well as seeing that the other person doing the job just isnt doing it they way it needs to be done.  Lost of struggles there with the person.  I wont list whys are wrongs on the persons part, for she is trying her best, and her heath doesnt let her do much with the youth.  My main thing that bothers me about this is the lose of income for the person that is doing it now.  She had to get a part time job because of the lack of pay there.   I am praying G-d will take care of her needs as he is always willing to do with his own.  I as well pray that she  will not be broken hearted over them not wanted her to do the job any more.  I pray that she will get to the point in her heart whent he time comes that she will feel joy and not pain. 

The in the end this will bring some major changes with my hole family.  Moving closer, getting a house that meets all our needs.  We got a newer jeep to move tailors for the outreach, so  my hubby could move the music stuff for all of it.  It was his dream jeep too...an answered pray at a great price. 

When I told about moving, or paying a house, it a a little bit of a struggle for my hubby to rapp himself around.  He has a struggle with it. for many reasons.  We, we talked about the house I posted about on CF. about.  The yellow house I wasnted so bad.  I told hims just how perfact it wall would be for our needs.  Will....he called those that have the house info today.  it is a start for him...for him to think through all of that.  to  see that we need to love closer and nock off the longs drives back  and forth.  That if he is to become a youth group leader he needs to live closer...as well as look for a new job closer to the  church.   That G-d will prived all that we need.  That he isnt glud to the job he has now, nor the house we are in right now.  We have to to what works better for us, as well as the church.  We are both exsited about it. cz3310(love the leaf!) I thought you all would love to hear about all of this.

Bighug

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Re: something pretty cool news
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 08:04:45 am »
 cz3310 Love the leaf too!  Thank you Cizz!!   :thanks: ( grin likes that spinney one too)

Laurel!  PRAISE THE LORD!!

It was good to read some good news!

I am a bit discouraged today because of all the negative stuff over at the other place.  notfair

:thanks: for sharing!!
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
Re: something pretty cool news
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 03:41:50 am »
do you mean CF???

I havent had time to read over everything, so I miss out of the stress.  Now Cz1111 I thought that was a bad thing, but maybe not grin!  G-d knows cheese!   :innocent:

Love the way G-d keeps us going with live that we end up missing the masses others seem to live in and want to spead to others!  I feel that the more and more I am not there the better I feel, that is a times, for there are other times where it is just as cool as this place.  I guess the point is avoid others that spead trash, and bad feelings that lack in love.  Kind of like not feeding the the mass in others lives so that they lose the power they are trying to steel.  It is in a way not inableing abuse. 

Ok enough of that.  I think I am going to play a little more with that leaf! cz3310 cz3310 cz3310 Bighug