Author Topic: Sick Mother  (Read 127 times)

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Sick Mother
« on: September 06, 2010, 04:42:52 am »
Hi Guy's

My mom is sick again, she has a sis in her belly button which has gotten infected again. (third time)
Before it was Mersa and now it happened again on Friday, she is swellen like she is prego.
It busted during the night and she spent the day yesterday at the emergency room but they
sent her home for they were on a skelliten crew and she can't have an operation until Tue.
We were to have the yard sale this coming weekend and now I have to do it alone and I have
to babysit my niece for mom and watch my two kids I babysit for.  It is going to be a hard week.
My attorney said he wanted me to come in and listen to the hearing on the phone with the state
but I told him I couldn't for I will have three children and Bill is in school that day.
I don't even know how I am going to get everything taged, 17 containers full of clothers not
even the toys I have to go through.  I also have peaches needing to be put up, I made Jam today
and I need two days to finish the peaches or they are going to go bad.  I already lost peaches from
one tree for I didn't have the time.  So please also keep me in prayer this week.
I wish this week was over and it haven't even started yet.  Also Bill invited a friend to come over tomorrow :what:
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Re: Sick Mother
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 01:58:40 pm »
Praying for mom, sister  :character0009:

You have so much on you, Lil' I'm praying on that too   :character0009:

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 06:00:58 pm »
 Zzz  :character0009: Me too Lilly.  I am praying the Lord fills you with all the joy which is our strength to do these things!

Prayers for you mom!

cz3310
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 06:09:01 pm »
Thanks girls,  you guys are the best  cz3310
I'm going to try to get something done today, no rest but I did sleep in until 10:00am :clap:
Hubby is cleaning all the floors today for me cz3318  Talk to you soon.  grouphug

cizz, more smileys please  :clap:
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 06:12:06 pm »
Aren't they awesome?!!  THANK YOU CIZZ!!!

I especially  :inlove: the new fall ones!!!

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 02:21:27 am »
Hi Everyone,  cz3310

Mom finally got home at 8:00pm.  She had to be there at 8:30am and they made her wait all day.
She was a put on at the last minute Cz1111  She is really sick, she has a drainage tub in and a
nurse will come tomorrow to change it.  She said this one really took her for a loop, she came
to my house and went right to my bed :P  She hasn't even eaten, so please keep her in prayer.
She said they didn't take it all out and told her that it was fine so tomorrow I will ask the nurse
what gives.  I didn't get much done today for the yard sale, someone was always at my door,
the phone, the church, two renters came and one called and on and on cz018 a102
I was to spend the day working on the clothes and I felt pounded all day.  SATAN GO AWAY!!!

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 07:48:18 am »
Praying

cz3315

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 05:04:40 am »
Hi everyone,

Mom is having a ruff time.  The nurse didn't get here until 4.  He had me to watch him change her bandage.
He pulled stuffing out of her as big as a vitamin bottle.  I thought I was going to loose it and I worked on a
dialylisis unit.  She has an open cut a little longer than your small finger and he told me it has to heal from
the inside out. cz004  She cried very big tears when he had to put salin in it and cleaned it and told me to
make sure to give her her meds before he comes.  He will come daily for two months.  WOW!
She sleep all evening and when she got up it was bleeding through so I called the on call nurse and she
told me I will have to get up and check it every two hours. :confused0064:

I sleep on the couch and hubby sleep in his music room.  I can't sleep with her for she has mersa and everyone
has to watch and clean up asap.  I woke up with a mindgrain hubby had to babysit this morning.  I had it all
day long and took three 800 ibphfin's all day.  Hubby is at school tomorrow so I have no help with mom and
the three kids.  I am no were ready to do this sale and I have to for so many are coming now.

We also have the hearing in the morning at 9 or 9:30am  I feel like I am really being attacked, I just feel God
isn't there anymore and I know he is but since March I never see any answers to prayers.

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 09:48:59 pm »
We trust because it is by faith not by sight.

I am praying for you and your mom.

godloveu and don't doubt that.  When we are in hard times like these you are the enemy tries so hard to make us give up.  Even if you can't see it, the Lord is there and walking with you and will give you all the strength you need to get through it.  And it is ok if you can't see that, He still will. :what:

:character0009: :inlove:

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 03:43:39 am »
Hi Everyone,

It has been a very hard week.  Mom has been so sick, when they come daily she cries very hard for they
have to unpack her cut, clean it and repack.  She only has pain meds, the cut is two inches wide.
It is an open cut for it has to heal from the inside out.  It is like watching a civil war operation where
they have to bit the bullet.  She started getting nasty last night and she said she was going home and
I told her if she walks out than she is going to a nursing home and I was calling her nurse.

Getting ready for the yard sale was very hard to.  I had three hours on night of sleep Zzz and five the next night Zzz
I sleep out in the cold for we had so much I was afraid that someone would steel something.  Mom kept
yelling at me at the sale for I was talking to people, I felt like a child living at home :wacko:
Hubby had to play in two bands and he came home sick.  It took me two hours to put stuff away for mom
was determind that I had to put her stuff out to.  I have had cramps in my lower calfs for three days and it
will not stop.  I can't even walk, I don't mean for any pitty just prayer please. The good thing with the sale
is I made $505.00 sweet. :clap:   The bad thing is the house was hit with a tornado grin