Author Topic: pray for Valerie  (Read 92 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
pray for Valerie
« on: September 05, 2010, 02:05:15 am »
We where coming back for Walmart to go to the doller movies never us.  Well we already where running late.  As we where driving by, their was a women on the side of the room pulled off in the sidewalk.  Setting outside on the ground with her truck hood up, and lates on.  We drove by, and i was like, there was a women back there.  My hubby said, well...should be keep driving....I was like....if he didnt want to stop he would make shure not too do so.  Not normal for him not to stop and try and help.  well, he finealy turned back around and went to help her because we already where late and I was with him.   grin  We got their, and she was so exsited that we cared and was trying to help her.  Her mother was on the way, but she wasnt all that close with her mother and went into telling me about her home life, and family.  I went into telling her about The G-d that can help her with all of that.  Hubby got her truck working again, and her mother got out of the car after sending her to get some water for her daughters truck.  I gave the girl my call number and told her to call any time she needed someone to talk to.  She did, and left a text as well. 

Please pray for her, salvation, family life, and healing between her mother and her.

Her mothers name is Peggy too....that as much as I can tell you for now. 
 to208

Bighug

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Re: pray for Valerie
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 05:10:11 am »
Praying for Valerie and Peggy!

Lord bring them and their family and friends to know how very much you love them and to welcome Jesus as their own Lord and Savior!!  Amen!!
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Re: pray for Valerie
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 02:00:39 pm »
Praying in you sisters  :character0009: