Author Topic: I had a pretty cool thing happen to me this weekend  (Read 81 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
I had a pretty cool thing happen to me this weekend
« on: August 16, 2010, 09:41:28 pm »
I was sleeping on friday after our night closed off and all went to bed.  I stayed up for a time, and went to sleep.  I dont know if this happends at all to others but for me.  at less of late, I heard my own hubby talk to me, being exsited about a worship song G-d seemed to have put on his heart.  He found he was even sing it in side himself, worshiping through his sleep.  Well, I always that that to be a pretty cool thing.  I was so exsited and all nevers about doing the worship for my weekend retreat I was on.  And found I had on of the songs going through me...really!  It was like how you hear the bace or a truck, or fireworks and you can feel it deep inside your body.  It was moving my ear drums as well.  It woke me up, so I just knew inside I was woke up like that for a reason, and that song I was hearing was so loud for a reason, and the worship  was going on inside me for a reason.  So I asked my...and waited.  Just then I heard in the next room a women specking in a mans voice.  crying out, loadly, and heard the word G-d, and oh...and some other stuff I will not post.  I though at first that their was a man in our rooms, I jumped up with my stun-gun...and hid my purse under the bed that healed the other I didnt need.  I that I am taking it down.  Then I could feel, it wasnt another live person there, it was a demon.  That was way the song of worship, playing load in my head so much so that it shock my ear drums, and I could feel it and it woke me up.  I prayed over all of us in my room, and all the ladies...and it stopped.  I felt peace and went back to sleep.  I thought I am not saying a word to anyone about this...they might think I am  :wacko:...but the next day, their women that was in the bed right next to me said she heard in, scaring her so much she wasnt going to move.  That happened at 3 am.  The women's retreat I was on went great and I feel lots there got what they really need from it, even though it was unordanized it came togather so well, it was a G-d thing!   Bighug

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Re: I had a pretty cool thing happen to me this weekend
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 12:50:18 am »
That is a cool thing, the only thing I had experenced was when I was a fraid that a girl from school was
going to beat me up and I was so worried and I saw something on the wall glowing and I was afraind and
I turned over and heard something say don't worry about tomorrow and I feel to sleep and the girl never
bothered me again. I am glad you and your friends were safe.  I am so glad God put it together for you and
that all went well. :clap:
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."