Author Topic: Islam's number 666 is their Imam the one whom they are looking for...Alliah  (Read 474 times)

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
Bummer... well, at least you finally got through... I know, I tried getting on the site for the longest time the other day and the link always came up as "broken".  Kooky-wooky.

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Bummer... well, at least you finally got through... I know, I tried getting on the site for the longest time the other day and the link always came up as "broken".  Kooky-wooky.

It seems more and more of God's children are becoming aware something is fixing to come down...it is in the air all around us...are you ready for persecution and into captivity?   seriously,  we have been living in a time of great prosperity...even those on welfare have had it good compared to what is near to coming upon all the world... everyone is talking about it people walk up to me and we start talking about it..that it is near...those who are perishing are becoming more mean and opposing the very words in the scriptures..others are seeing the words of God come to life...the separation can be seen taking place... keep trusting our Lord.

In Christ's love
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.