Author Topic: Islam's number 666 is their Imam the one whom they are looking for...Alliah  (Read 475 times)

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Could this be the mark? Has anyone else seen this? I am not sure how I missed this. Looks pretty clear to me..thoughts?

On the Zola Levitt program, Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist now Christian evangelist, said that when he saw the Greek symbol that is translated in the Bible as 666, he immediately read it as the Arabic character "Bismillah" (some spell Bismilla) which means "in the name of Allah." (Though it looks more like the character for "Allah").

Here's a seven minute video of Walid Shoebat on 666 at a different venue:

Below (left) are photos of Greek symbols translated in the Bible as 666, from Free Jesus.net: The gold symbol (bottom and right) is Arabic for "Allah" when turned and mirrored. Additionally, crossed swords are a symbol for Islam. So in 666 we may find symbols for both "Islam" and "Allah".

SOURCE: http://beholdthebeas...ran_and_666.htm

I believe this article of the Mark of the Beast is accurate in Islam is the Babylonians of Hab 1;5-6 that Jesus sends in the Last Days.   Those who take on Islam and turn from the Lord Jesus is the mark of those who are not in the book of Life Rev 13:8..because there are only two sides according to the verse in Rev 13:8  those in the book of life and those who take the mark of Islam's Imam, the King Neb who is coming up out of the Ground (Dan 7:4 Jer 50:17)  

We are going to be tested just as Daniel and his 3 friends were tested...and our Lord will deliver us just as he did Daniel and his 3 friends...and this takes faith.

In Christ's love

the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Excellent video

I had never heard of this 666 being a number known to Islam...but the more I got into it the more sense it made this is exactly who the beast is,  King Neb who is Islamist and they are expecting their God to come up from the ground soon...and he will.    God is opening up the truth more and more and we go closer into the birth canal to be born into the kingdom of God...Wow Wow Wow Wow...is all I can say...

In Christ's love
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Yes He is!  What amazes me (both curiously and sadly) is what you said...SO many things opening up and details coming together...yet people still don't seem to notice...

"Nothing new under the sun" certainly fits as well as "in the days of Noah..." blindly carrying on like nothing important is really REALLY coming!

The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Yes He is!  What amazes me (both curiously and sadly) is what you said...SO many things opening up and details coming together...yet people still don't seem to notice...

"Nothing new under the sun" certainly fits as well as "in the days of Noah..." blindly carrying on like nothing important is really REALLY coming!

It is just as you are thinking....so many are so caught up with distractions they are not realizing just where we are in the birth canal.  Yet, I know the Lord well enough to believe he will bring all whom he choses to the knowledge they need to complete his perfect will in them who are his concerning the tribulation which is upon the earth now.

It would be cool if our paths cross during the time of persecutions and we can encourage one another.. our Lord Jesus is a caring Lord and he will sustain us through this just like Daniel and his friends and many others who were faced with the same persecutions under Ishmael for 70 yrs..which is where he was thrown into the lion's den...by the same King Neb who is going to come up from the dead...because the Lord is bringing this beast up for the Lord's purpose in all he spoke about for the Last Days...This is going to be interesting to say the least... :inlove:

The Lord told me to stay focused on Jerusalem and the Kingdom during this time and that is what I am trying to do..to keep that big picture in front of me.  It helps to know the Lord has spoken of these things ahead of time and that he will be the source of deliverance from this Sword he has sent.

Many have not read  or grasped that the Lord has sent this tribulation on the earth because of the sins of the people professing his name and have turned against the ways of the Lord...and sought their own agendas in life, they are blinded at this time and our Lord evens says in the bible that the hardships and suffering he sends on them....they still will not repent and turn to him and mentions because their teachers keep saying "peace Peace when there is no peace".

We will get through it as many on this site know the Lord and they too will make it through because they trust in the Lord Jesus...and that is all it takes..and we will all enter into the eternal life we have waited for...forever and ever...the 2nd death will have no power over us.  Rev 20:6.

In Christ's love

that will be punished in judgments against them according to his will. 

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
I couldnt use that video.... cz047

if you could send me something so I could then find it, that would be great! 

Bighug

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
I couldnt use that video.... cz047

if you could send me something so I could then find it, that would be great! 

Bighug
sorry I will see what I can do..

good to see you here again...love you sister

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full

The Greek symbol for "666" is the  Chi, Xi and Stigma, which is also the CROSS, or rather CRUCIFIX of the RC.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 07:19:56 am by SEVEN THUNDERS »

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior

The Greek symbol for "666" is the  Chi, Xi and Stigma, which is also the CROSS, or rather CRUCIFIX of the RC.

Thanks for sharing...always interesting..your thoughts.. the problem I would have with these as the beast....is it is a piece of wood..the Beast has the number 666 which we are told in the bible the beast enters into the wing of the temple of God...and is human...so, I am not sure how they are tying the cross into those verses of the bible... Cz1111

maybe you could expound on what they mean a little more? I am slow to catch some things...could be that it is 6 am ...I just got up.   Laughing5

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full

Hi Vickie...

Is there an image of the "Bismillah" so we can compare it to the Greek acronym?  Just curious.  It's an interesting angle.

You're right, the actually "Crucifix" is not the "Beast" (a man) having the number of his name "666", but rather it is the "Mark of the Beast", being the "Cross of Tammuz" called the "Tao" (Crucifix/Cross), being the instrument of torture and death that Christ was crucified upon.

But it appears the name of the "Beast" that equals "666" is the Latin name "CHRISTOS" (Christ), a perversion of Christ, for in Gematria "CHRISTOS" = "666".  SEE GEMATRIA CALCULATOR (plug in the name "Christos"): http://real-world-news.org/numerics/english-gematria.html

So this particular "Christos" who will descend from the clouds will NOT be Jesus whom we know... (He will come later).  Instead, Christos will be Satan/Lucifer masquerading as Jesus.  This first appearance is the "DELUSION", the False Messiah named "Christos" ("666").  He will cause all to receive his "Mark of the Beast" (the Crucifix/Cross/Tao) on their foreheads or in their right hand.

Anyway, that’s my understanding.

But what you posted may have some validity in some other way, perhaps as a "decoy" as the many False Christs that shall come to muddy up the waters to throw people off to the true deception.  It's all deception atop of deception, multi-layered, shear evil genius.

But I don't see how people of other faiths will rationalize rushing into the arms of Allah as their Messiah, for the Beast will deceive even God's Elect if it were possible.  But if there is a connection between Allah and "666" I think it is identifying Allah as associated with the spirit of antichrist, Satan and evil.

Later...

JON Jon smile

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 07:49:58 pm by SEVEN THUNDERS »

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply in perfect explanation that I learned something new ... :clap:

We all have varying opinions  off of a verse here or there in the bible.   The facts we have such as 2 Thess 2:9  The coming of the Lawless ONE will be in accordance with the work of Satan, displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and  wonders and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing.

Paul speaks probably giving us the direct information on this man.  The other verses of the bible are like hidden gold in they are in various verses of the prophets who speak on him...a verse here or there... :inlove: and we have to find them to bring more light on who this person is.  agreed  and this is why we have such varying doctrines on who he is but the most popular one is the RCC as the High Priest there claims himself to be as God.. butbutbut

there are more verses in the bible that are saying who he is and it has been very hard for those taught the RCC to see verses saying something different.

With the dead man who the Islamics are looking to come up from the dead is a King...which does fit Rev 17:11  one who once was, now is not but soon will be...as Jer 50:17 says the last to crush Israel's bones before the Lord makes her sin free is none the less the King Neb....and of course Rev 17:11 says this who once was and now is not is 'AN 8th KING'..... 

Then to go on to what is his mark?   Well, I would have to say it is exactly what 2 Thess 2:10-11 says it is...a delusion.....this is the MARK OF THE BEAST they worship the BEAST because they have received the delusion....2 Thess 2:12  and so that all will be condemned who did not believe the truth, but delighted in wickedness.

It is very powerful to understand the delusion is pertaining to their mind,  they no longer believe the truth,   what is truth?....What God says as it is cast to the side and they become religiously engulfed in a delusion that they serve the BEAST.

That brings out the need for all Christians to guard what they have been given in Christ and not turn to wickedness at anytime during this reign of the 8th King who engulfs the world in his limited time of 1260 days. This is a time coming upon the earth and we can see it in motion now as evilness is engulfing the world around us...through the power of the Holy Spirit we are to draw close to our LORD that he will lead us through the time of trouble upon the earth that is the worst our Lord says, in Dan 12:1-2 that has ever been on the earth.

There may be significance in this sign of the false Christ...which is tied into the End, I only know these verses speak of something very dreadful in taking place on the earth, and those who are not close to the Lord Jesus will take the delusion and worship this Beast who is a man...but an "I" in front of  "A man"  and you have the Iaman..or the Imam... 

When this BEAST comes bringing miracles and  he will appear wonderful in causing fire to come down from heaven...(Rev 13:13) having the powers of satan upon him..those perishing because they are wicked in their minds and hearts as this will including Christians who are living in corruption and not in truth..they are going to take the mark and turn from truth as we are entering into this time of the End...Those are the facts in the bible....and this man as Daniel tell us is a commander leading an army...which is another part of the puzzle concerning this Beast.

Dan 8:4-12 speaks on this horn who comes powerfully upon the earth and is in a fight with the ram...as this vision concerns the desolation says Dan 8:13 concerning the rebellion that causes desolation, and the surrender of the sanctuary....this act is speaking of an army that is under the Beast and causes desolation in his coming to Jerusalem to take the sanctuary over....the Pope does not have army abilities as a leader or as a commander over an army of men that will come and cause this desolation to take place...

I could go on forever in the verses stating my opinion much of why I say what I do, because of these verses I have given..but time is near and soon we will all know who are sent a delusion just who the Beast is and all the verses will make perfect sense to all of us...just what the delusion is that is the Mark of this Beast.   Cz1111

In Christ's love

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full

It appears there will be a mortal "Antichrist" ("False Beast") before the true Beast arrives, seemingly appearing as Jesus vanquishing the Beast.  This is so that people will be tricked in believing the Fake Jesus is Jesus, when he truly is Satan/Lucifer (MAITREYA).

See LovelyHealing’s videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQTGmhMPEL4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIbX04oy75o&feature=related

HER SITE: http://www.youtube.com/user/LovelyHealing

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Thanks for sharing the videos...of this lady....and her vision...

She makes it very clear the rapture does not take place until the tribulation is over...that was interesting, what do you think about that?

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full

Lol!  Yep.  She's right.  The Last Trumpet is the LAST Trumpet.  This is what I and others have been trying to tell the deceived, like Benny, but people just love their dogma no matter what; and relentlessly and compulsively generate all kinds of justification for this Pretrib Rapture Dogma.

I used to believe in the Pretrib Rapture Dogma, but really, after seeing ALL the CONFUSION around it and how it produces the FRUIT OF DISCORD without failure, it simply has NOTHING to do with God, but rather has everything to do with the "GOD OF CONFUSION", all pieced together with "scripture hopscotch" and "mix-n-match verses" that are really meant for the Resurrection, not for a fictional event that has literally become the new "tradition of men" and "fable".  The Pretrib Rapture Dogma is the LIE that Jesus said people would believe and as a result He will send them a DELUSION, which will be the FAKE JESUS BEAST (Satan/Lucifer) whom they will believe is Jesus, and they will accept his Mark of the Beast, the Cross of Tammuz (Crucifix).  I do believe it is possible (as many have proposed) that there will be a Pretrib Rapture "manufactured event", but it will actually be a demonically orchestrated rapture of the Wicked Christians who have TWO masters, and they will be taken to the "Outer Darkness" where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth, as Amos states for these who desire the Day of the Lord.  The problem with the Pretrib Rapture Dogma is that it takes the focus OFF of Christ and puts it on this event which becomes the initiate’s First Love and Christ is regulated as a secondary element as is not their First Love.  Hence, the Pretrib Rapture Dogma becomes a form of idolatry with self-absorbed obsessive focus. You can clearly see this demonstratively exhibited in the initiates and proponents who teach and espouse it with a strange obsessive-compulsive addiction and auto-brainwashing.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 10:33:04 pm by SEVEN THUNDERS »

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
I've been trying to respond to your reply but so far when i hit reply...my post is not accepted....  :what:

Oh good it worked this time...  I am going back to read your reply again...I forgot what you wrote.....I have long term memory...not short...like Nemo...  Laughing5
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:41:13 pm by me2lord »