Author Topic: Cizz's Niece  (Read 116 times)

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Cizz's Niece
« on: August 26, 2010, 10:18:43 pm »
Hey all!  Please join me in lifting up prayers for Cizz's niece.   :character0009:

She had surgery (a week or so ago?) for female things...but one of the problems to begin with was numbness on her left side.  I don't know a lot of the details but part of the surgery was to cut a nerve to alleviate pain.

This young lady is having complications  :9437: and Cizz's mother-in-law brought her back to Cizz's from the next state to see the doctor.  The doctor pretty much said "I don't know" and will see you again next visit.  :blink: :confused0006: :rtfm:  Next visit is in 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

Please pray that she gets the help and healing she needs and the Lord steps in Himself to provide complete healing!!!!

Thanks all.
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Re: Cizz's Niece
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 12:11:07 am »
Thank you sister  :inlove:

Tonya had surgery to cut a nerve for the pain of endometriosis and they removed scared and fiberous tissue. Considering her age they did not want to opt for hysterectomy in hope that she can have more children.  Some kind of robot thingy did the surgery while the surgeon programed the thing and supervised  :blink: 

Its been two weeks since the surgery and she is numb on the right side of her stomach, feels nothing and can stick with pin, she doesn't feel it. Also her left hand has numb areas. She was brought back down here to see the surgeon today for this reason and also her bowels have not moved since the surgery. Her regular Doctor in other state treated her for this problem but got no results from almost a week of prescription laxs. and xray is showing some stuff there! This surgeon just ignored everything said today and did nothing!    :protest:  :spam:

Her doctor at home is trying to get another surgeon to see her so she is headed back tomorrow morning.

I am praying  and believing where this surgeon knows no more than how to say "I don't know"  :what:  The LORD does know! AMEN!  :clap: :party0006: to208 to226

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 03:45:19 am »
Oh cizz, I am praying for her to be totally healed.  God said he will do wonderful healing in the last of days.
So I pray this for her that God will show and bestow his love on her.  How old is she?  And she needs to get
on natural lax.  I can give you info, I is really good stuff.
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 04:11:41 am »
Sister we are lifting her up!  I'm with Lilly and yur puddin!  Lord move and heal this girl!!   godloveu :character0009: :dance:

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 02:36:44 pm »

What a nightmare it is out here with doctors...I will say a prayer for her...my husband has had a nightmare with his cancer treatment plan...the doctors can't seem to come together for his best interest and the cancer treatment doctor  has no clue what to do when the PSA goes down ..they just keep giving him treatments and he has allergic reactions to them really bad..it is so messed up. I am fed up with the medical practitioners.

My daughter in L.A, Ca.  just had a blood vein in her leg removed and she woke up with her tongue being numb..and it still is and the doctor who did it said she needs to see her regular MD to figure out why...when he is the one who did her surgery...now he is passing the buck to another and avoiding his responsibility...insane all of this. is out here...

My heart goes out to you Cizz this is scary with her not being able to have a bowel movement...nerves when cut can do so much more damage on one person that it may not do on another person...and everything has a big risk and the results can be devastating...hope they can maybe sew the nerve back if possible as this may bring the feeling...and then it may not.   What a nightmare for her and many others right now.

Got her in my prayer

the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 02:40:43 am »
Thank you so much sisters, we got improvements with a pudding mixture (old trick from working with handicap children)   cz055  :party0006: cz025 to208

Trusting the Lord to know the rest and as always provide what is needed! AMEN!

Bighug 

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 02:47:07 am »
Thank YOU LORD JESUS!!!!

We humbly thank You!!!