Author Topic: Hearing Tomorrow  (Read 490 times)

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Re: Hearing Tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 07:02:28 am »
Hi Pam,

The hearing we thought went well but it didn't my husband was accusted of using three x
hot sause and hitting the girls.  They said they had someone who saw it but at the hearing
they had no one.  I told the judge what happened and how I reported them to the commissioners
and in the end they covered CYS butts.
We can not foster anymore but we can still keep our music studio for  lessons and I can still babysit,
so tell me what gives cz010.  We were found guilty but we can keep having kids in our home?
Talk about the system being messed up.  That is why my attorney is running for judge!
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2011, 05:29:05 pm »
 :inlove:

We can all pass as Muslim when they hand us the head coverings to wear....no one will see our faces....which is great if you're into make up and aren't allowed any! cat002
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2011, 06:09:11 pm »
Good idea but than Im afraid that the american's would shoot me. Cz1111
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2011, 04:54:17 pm »
 :confused0006:

When the Muslims take over America and hold Shari Law over us, we women will be given head coverings...the American men, may retaliate because they won't wear the turban...though I don't think us women would fight over it that much,  I would just put it on..and pray  :character0009: it was 100% cotton so I could breathe.  :ashamed0005:
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2011, 07:30:22 am »
I wonder how long do you think it will be?  I think a lot of people will just want to die and let them kill us.