Author Topic: Hearing Tomorrow  (Read 491 times)

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Re: Hearing Tomorrow
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 05:24:06 am »
dgbygrace,

Don't start  :whistling: and acking inicent, what you have money to pay for our ticket out of town :clap:
Or are you in cahowts with Obama? :wacko:  I'm calling him up and telling him that you might be a muslim
and we need the money to get to you to make plans (called bible study and praying) Laughing5
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 06:10:29 am »
 Laughing5  to206

Guessin I'z have to get ahold of his press dept. to take cares of that!!  Put a little spin doctor on it!! :what: cz035
The only true work of art is a human soul,
all else is but a reflection

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 02:00:42 am »

add me to the list of broke....the A/C went out yesterday and have been without in 95 degrees weather....I am exhausted, but the lord is good my daughter took care of us and sent a man who fixed it so now we are humans again....and she even paid for it...how very grateful I am...

I wanna go to the beach too, but most of all I want to quit doing dishes and cooking meals...and cleaning..can't wait for this job to end in this life and to be a priest of the Most High...  :clap:
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 02:52:33 am »
Amen Sister amen!  And thanking the Good Lord for fixin that AC! cz013

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 03:34:36 am »
Need a picture of you looking like a dried prune  :confused0064: Laughing5  Your brain will not be able to
funtcion.  Well I guess cizz will have to do the bible study  cz014

Thank heaven for little girls :whistling:
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 03:53:09 am »
 :clap:  thank you for prayers and for love ... godloveu

hope everything goes well for you Lilly let us know the out come.. of the hearing.

cz012

love all of you....
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2010, 08:05:46 pm »
We will be in Pittsburgh in the morning for a hearing at 9:15am.  The attorney came to the house last
night and told us we will be at the hearing and he had to drill us.  They did lie about two things
and it not have anyone who turned us in.  The attorney said it didn't make since and on the last page
they mark out that we abused the girls  Cz1111 :clap:
He said that it will not be an easy hearing for their attorney is very hard so please keep us in prayer
He said this is to get us reinstated in the system not to get the girls back but if we win than  me
might take it to the next level. :what:

Offline dgbygrace

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2010, 03:46:09 am »
Praying sister.

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 04:23:44 am »
I'll be praying too sister! 

love you!

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 11:35:13 am »
Lilly, we are glad to hear the chance to have your named cleared...and the hope of things getting better..
Keep us updated and asking the Lord according to His Will.   

In Christ's love

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2010, 12:27:37 am »
Hi Everyone,

First let me say thank you for you prayers that you sent up for us.   :character0009:
They started with CYS and what they did and the caseworker missed up a little
when I got us they played the game of this date and that date which took over an hour
I really got tired the attorney said I did a good job but got a little lengthy at times
but it was ok.  They said they sent this one letter that I never got and the attorneys
last talk was how CYS does business.  We now have to wait for a month for the out come.
I did take two anxity pills before leaving home which was good but made me a little
sleepy.  I had a friend at church yesterday that told me that he was doing so checking
on the grandfather and he lost his whole contracting business so I don't know how the
girls are being treated. I can only pray.  I hope Jesus comes soon.

I haven't been on for a while, I had a renter that had to be removed and we had to live
in the appartment for five days with no internet.  I had and still have to paint four more rooms
and replace three floors with stick tile so I will not be one here for a while.

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2010, 03:10:40 am »
Thanks for the update on your case.   It has to be very nerve racking for you and your husband.

Let us know what the outcome is when you hear the results...I truly hope your name is cleared and
things go well with you and your husband.

In Christ's love
 :character0009:

Offline SEVEN THUNDERS

• Global Moderator
  • Full
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 04:58:16 am »
:character0009: PRAYING!  :character0009:  PRAYING!  :character0009:  PRAYING!  :character0009:

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 04:58:38 pm »
You're in my prayers dear sister  :character0009:

Offline Pamela

• www.awtj.org
    • A Walk Toward Jesus
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2011, 11:00:27 pm »
COM, I am sorry to have read that you have had such an ordeal. Though, through things like this, the Lord builds His faith in us.

I pray that the outcome of this situation was positive for you...
For more information on A Walk Toward Jesus please visit www.awtj.org