Author Topic: need  (Read 64 times)

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
need
« on: August 20, 2010, 05:15:00 pm »
Okay, I was sitting here telling the Lord, "I need a word today!"  :blink: That's a first!   171  :P   :w00t2:

So "need" is the word  grin

Exd 12:4     'And if the household is too small for the lamb, let him and his neighbor next to his house take it according to the number of the persons; according to each man's need you shall make your count for the lamb.

Exd 16:16     "This is the thing which the LORD has commanded: 'Let every man gather it according to each one's need, one omer for each person, according to the number of persons; let every man take for those who are in his tent.'"

Exd 16:18     So when they measured it by omers, he who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack. Every man had gathered according to each one's need.

Deu 15:8     But thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, [in that] which he wanteth.

2Ki 22:7     "However there need be no accounting made with them of the money delivered into their hand, because they deal faithfully."

Ezr 6:9     And that which they have need  of, both young bullocks, and rams, and lambs, for the burnt offerings of the God of heaven, wheat, salt, wine, and oil, according to the appointment of the priests which [are] at Jerusalem, let it be given them day by day without fail:

Pro 25:16     Have you found honey? Eat only as much as you need, Lest you be filled with it and vomit.

Eze 36:30     "And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations.

Dan 3:16     Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter.

Dan 3:17     "If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mat 3:14     And John tried to prevent Him, saying, "I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?"

Mat 6:8     "Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him.

Mat 6:32     "For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.

Mat 9:12     When Jesus heard that, He said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.

Mat 14:16     But Jesus said to them, "They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat."

Mar 2:25     But He said to them, "Have you never read what David did when he was in need and hungry, he and those with him:

Luk 12:30     "For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you need these things.

Jhn 16:30     "Now we are sure that You know all things, and have no need that anyone should question You. By this we believe that You came forth from God."

1Cr 12:21     And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."

Eph 4:28     Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need.

Phl 4:12     I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

Phl 4:19     And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

1Th 4:9     But concerning brotherly love you have no need that I should write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another;

2Ti 2:15     Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Hbr 4:16     Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter