Author Topic: mixed feelings  (Read 121 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
mixed feelings
« on: August 13, 2010, 04:06:40 am »
I have been kind of crouded into a womens retreat.  First I was to go and now I am leading worship their.  I didnt even want to go in the first place.  I tried to get what this retreat is all about, but the two leading it wouldnt just come out with the topics and or what it will be about.  Just alot of talking around the bush about lots of ideas that leads me to know not one thing at the end of it all.  I am left feeling pretty upset...not mad, but feeling as if I was tricked into leading something I dont know about at all!  I dont know if I am being all that clear about this.  I asked many times for a list of what is happening, like a times of each meatings and where and so on, and still have nothing.  It is tomarrow until sunday morning.  So all I have are a few songs but has been putting on my heart of the last few days.  I am not going to go all out for something like this for I havent any idea about how it is all going to be like.  I need help for I am kind of  cz035 cz012......... cz047  I want to do a good job but arent given the tools to do just that!  Makes me up set, and if I back out it will only make hard feelings and I already payed for my way there.  They as well have moved me back and for from one care to another, but as far as I know I will be going with the paster's wife...that is great news for me.  I like her, and feel safe with her.  There has been lots the last few weeks that are so wonderful that are going on here with me, but I have had no time at all to post them here or on the other site-  c.f.  it is because I have been swamped with work, remembering that I asked for pray about that, because it was so slow I was worried about making my care payment.  It is ok, and I have been able to put a little towords another exstra car payment.  But the cards are coming great, but I am up all day and night until I drop doing them because I dont know if it will stop coming because of the acconimey they way it is and all.  The painting I talked about, I did for the paster as a gift, the paster's wife made her first payment on it, and gave me a gift with it.  that was so sweet of her.  I got the prettiest PJ's, a pans and shirt set that is a light blue/green color.  If fits perfact too!  I never buy me PJ's because there is always something else I need or my child needs first.  Well...I got to stop and get back to my cards.  I just thouht I would drop a line to let you all know I didnt drop off the face of the earth.  I am still here.  Please pray that the Lords leads me to play the right songs and that he is completely incontrol of this weeknend, amen!

love you all!
 Bighug

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Re: mixed feelings
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 05:00:43 am »
It doesn't sound like they are treating you like a sister in Christ.  Maybe God is testing you
to see what you can do at the last minute grin he will cover you with his blood and I will
pray that the holy spirit will fill you and move your fingers to Gods melody.  But if they
do this I would tell them that this was just not organized right and you will have to think
about next year, for they put you on the spot.

Sister Lilly   Bighug Bighug Bighug
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 11:20:33 pm »
Now our jeep will not start cz012!!!  What's next!!!

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 03:10:11 am »
Put your sunglasses on and sing praises to God.   coolshades  Were you suppose to drive cz065
Maybe God doesn't want you to go if the car is broke, that would put a damper on them,
without you they will be crying :'(  I will keep praying and I will include the jeep. :inlove:

Bighug grouphug
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 04:07:40 am »
Hi girls...the times we are in is so draining on everyone of the Lord's people.   The heat adds to attitude and the attitude adds to heated arguments and it just goes on...if it weren't for the holy spirit, I would have chased everyone away....I have had to be slow to speak and give the holy spirit some time to come forth to take over for me.....carnality is in full swing in this heat wave down here in the heart of Texas...lol   :ashamed0005:

:ashamed0005:

Just keep looking to Jesus to help you through these times of trouble...love you all.

In Christ's love
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 05:32:33 am »
You are so right,  I am getting off of the CF I just can't live with what they talk about anymore.
I think I will take a week off for I am going to clean the garage and talk to God.

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 07:57:55 pm »
Well, I am back to208!!!

I would say I was beign tested big time.  See I had gotten a pretty bad treament from one of the ladies.  being new at the church, and not knowing that she is that way, and taking a few steps back I was able to see things a little better.  But in truth, she is the main reason why I didnt want to do at all!  She wa put incharge over a hugs part of this and it was way over her head, but even thought all of the bad things on her part, and my note wanting to go because of her, she did pretty good in a few parts and it made me happen and exsited for her.  I was left marvaling over G-ds grace with all of us ladies this weekend, her and i both!  It seems through the masses, treatment, and lots of us not wanting to be their but coming anyways.  G-d was working on all of us and it was like a = work of art.  The theem it seemed this weekend was about was G-d's excellence in our lives.  We had to take a hard look at ourselves, not others and find it their.  Many just wasnt strong enough to look at themselves, as if it would be a sin to boast, or brag, feeling it was hard to find that G-d goodness with-in!  What a trick saten has played on all g-ds children to make us feel it would be sin to look at where the hand of G-d is in our own lives.  So many of them where able to only bring themselves to only see it in another lady for one reason or another.  Then because it wasnt going all that well, the lady I had the struggle with wanted to end it.  but get this....I stood up and said not good enough.  we have to big up this hard thing and boldly take a look in the mirror, and see the hand of G-d there.  I then when into one of my stories....you  know me ...G-ds thing he has told me to do many times.  I after than, I put up a mirror infront of them telling them all each on, that even the smallest things with in each of use are god's excellence in our lives!

See I went there feeling so like a fish out of water.  I was like what do I sing, what do I say, and G-d told me that he will take care of it.  I got there.  Started of and the women I was struggling with, did want of there things where she was trying to take control over me and what I was to play, when and how load.  You all would have been proud of me, I didnt give in to her control, did my thing and moved on with what G-d set infront of me.  I was exsited about it. 

do you all remember my yellow butterfly story I told on the CF site.  I seen four of them right behind the ladies as I started off after what the lady did, and I was filled with so much peace.  I knew G-d was there with me and I was going to be just find.  So "MY thing" flowwed through me , and I was able to sing and all that, even talking and looking  up songs they wanted to hear so ever one had a little pit of everything they wanted, and the women was no longer a struggle and I was even able to injoy being around her.  Sweet hu!? :clap: :dance:  G-d good "all the time".  amen!!!

I was asked for s few stories to be told from my life from the lady that was heading up all of this.  How I first meet my hubby, about the story of my yellow butterfullies and why I love them so much.  And get this.  there was a botanist there that talked about butterflies.  She said that she will bring some of that to church for my daughter that is being home schooled to help me out.  Sweet! to206 grin

I got to share a a room with a lady how's parents took foster kids in when she was growing up, and she had to turn in one of her adoptive brothers in being a rapeing another child, she found out, found the info, and even with an press charges against him.  She loves him, wow...but didnt want him to harm anyone else either, what a strong women!!! :17178:Angrying???
She was so nice to me, and we talked about our lives together, staying up all night. 

many of the women there had thyroid proublems too, and we talked some about the things I knew about it all.  They had good food there for me too...making it easy to be a good girl.  I swammed and slept so hard on saterday, was so good! dance28

Then to top this weekend off, I got to drive home, and to shopping and out to eat with the paster's wife, just me and her.  That was so very very nice.  We talked about some many things.  I had been saving up money for that shopping and we had been talking about doing that for a few months but didnt have a chance to do it as of yet.  I  had never been around anyone that was so nice to me, our for me and pulling for me to have nice things, and out that little green man popping up, and kills the joy our of it all! :jumping0018:

Got there, and get what, she found a vac for me with a yellow butter flow on it...really...and everywhere we went where where seeing butterflys....and oh get this, the shalter program for women that my hubby and I was asked to be partents, they want us to be on the board of treasties....really!!! :yahoo:  and their logo,  grin  butterflies!!! cz016

It was a not just a g-d moment, but a G-d weekent!!! 096

Tahnks very one for praying for me....and that jeep of ours.  I went out there where he was working on it....and then it started right up, and I did say maybe G-d didnt want me to go... :what:  but he did, and my hubby laughed at me, and said I guess you will be going anyways, like it our not.

Oh, yea...I had the best shopping time too, to the best prices....like dress 50% OFF AND 70% AND ... that all my new clothes are going to be great to keep me cool, and they are modest too...a hard find now a days for my size an all.  I had a cart full and stuff that was to try on...and even got three shows...I have never had three pers of shoes before. and two purses to do with the shoes and the 7 dress I have never had.  all pretty, like they where made for me, and long ones too.  I was even able to get me a bathing suit too.  I was able to find another par of shorts for my child...3 dollers....sweet!  and some other suff she had been wanting for a long time, in her fav colors.  She screamed when I handed her her bag.  I had the hardest time not thinking and missing my girl, and hubby...hard! :wacko: :innocent: :what:

But I was told to stop talking about it because I was saying how much I wished my daughter could be there, because of how much I knew she would like it all.  and they all kept saying, this week end it for you, the reason it all was set up was just for us ladies.  NO children, no hubbies!  The best thing for me.

Get this when I came home, they even cleaned the kitchen up, cabnets and floors :w00t2:

I was so floored, see all the women where talking about how much the all wished something would be done at their house when they would get home, for those the wished with do that kind of act of love to them, I though...nope not mine!  and would just keep my mouth shut too :'(....but they did.  I though....wow it was mine that did clean up, my child and hubby. 

to208

I have a pretty bad left over sun burn even though I but lots of sun block on too.  And the ladies put it on me, trying to take care of me even me, just incase it wasnt enough...even that was enough....But it is all good!  Ok.  I have to stop and close this up...got work to do. 

But I wanted to take the time to write as much down as I could so you all could feel like you where here with me.  They are talking about doing this again something.  I would love, love, love to get one of you women on this forum here, so come down and be with me on the next one.  I will post and tell when the next date was.  and G-d will take care of the money part of it, just like he always has done...so we all can vote for what one will come down here and go with me.  Sweet! to208

Thanks for the prayer covering...I have more to post about weekend too...but this will be enough for now!

Bighug

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 01:15:15 am »
 :dance: :clap: :P godloveu godloveu godloveu godloveu :thumbsup: :cool0010: :w00t2: :w00t2: :jumping0045: :food: :party0038: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :party0002: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :jumping0044: :yahoo: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Thank you for sharring, I am so happy God gave you a fine vacation with him.  Now I do feel sorry I couldn't
be there  :jumping0044: a122 coo6

cz050 cz050 cz050 cz050 cz050 cz050 cz050 cz050 cz050 cz050 cz050 cz050 cz050

I am so happy for you, you really needed a girls weekend, we all do and even though we hate to leave our family
God wants to get us alone and how he planed your weekend with the butterflies is just wonderful.
Just think when he builds you mansion he may just fill it with butterflies, how sweet better than candy Bighug

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 03:01:35 am »
Hello ladies...

The CF is a hard place to be  at times....and it is so much nicer over here than over there.... :clap:

I have come down with the stomach flu with cramps and it is just keeping me in the bath room....should loose a few pounds from this...that's the bright side... :inlove:

Lilly, I hope you are not taking my stand on infants and water as I say everyone has to do it...No they don't.   It is an individual conviction and I don't think anyone should be put down for it...or if they don't do it...  hope you understand me in all of this...

In Christ's love
Vickie
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 04:32:19 am »
Vicky,

I'm sorry I don't know what you are talking about the stand on infants and water. I hope I didn't
tell anyone I was against it what ever it was, I don't remember even talking to anyone about it.

Lilly

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 05:03:59 am »
cool....

I believe in hannah, bring the baby to the Lord and given our babies to the lord to bring them up to serve him.  But I dont believe in baptizing babys, for I believe you cant do a stand in for anothers salvation.  but as you ME2Lord, stated so wisely...there isnt really a good enough reason to fight over it.  Those that fight over it are really struggling with a bigger thing.  I dont believe it is a point of salvation so it is a wast of time.  I think for now though, child of mine is right, if G-d tells you to move, to leave obay!  it is nicer here,  agreed

love you both!!! :inlove:

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 05:13:55 am »
I still don't understand what happened. :blink: I believe in dedicating your children. Peacemaker what you said
I totally agree with (there isnt really a good enough reason to fight over it.  Those that fight over it are really struggling with a bigger thing.  I dont believe it is a point of salvation so it is a wast of time.)
The reason I left is, somone is really getting out of hand it is not Godly. It was about the NIV, and it is no one here.

I love you all :clap: :party0006: :dance: grin to208