Author Topic: The 'example'  (Read 614 times)

Offline cizz

• Administrator
  • Hero
Re: The 'example'
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 03:59:42 pm »
The house of Israel is the unity of both houses represented by both Judah AND Ephraim. One is according to the flesh and the other according to the Spirit.

One begins with a natural birth according to the promise, and the other according to the Spirit according to the promise.

But each must possess the land (the soul) because salvation is for the soul, not the flesh or the spirit. So we all must work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.

Remember it was Joshua (of Ephraim) that was tasked with possessing the land. So it is the calling in Christ of Ephraim of the nations to overcome sin, the devil and the world. In so doing we win our souls. Only when we give all to Christ do we overcome. He who loses his life for His sake, finds it!

I have re-read your post everyday! For such few words, there is so much to consider in what you have posted  goodidea 

The house of Israel is the unity of both houses represented by both Judah AND Ephraim. One is according to the flesh and the other according to the Spirit.

Judah and Ephraim...  :confused0006:  "praised"  and  "double ash-heap: I shall be doubly fruitful"

Reconcile all things...to make peace  grin

Sister and me looked at the word 'dust' last night...same as 'ashes'...  'double ash-heap'