Author Topic: Don't own what others do! Perspective-through G-d's eyes! -part 2  (Read 61 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
This is something in the last two years I am really learning.  Like painful words that are said.  I would get some upset, and down by them, it would really miss me up for a long time.  One day my hubby was like..."Now, way are you acting that way, you make it seem by some that these claims others make are true by the way you react to them."  I found that to be so unfar...but after I prayed and talked to G-d, I am away with the idea, that i didnt have to OWN WHAT OTHERS SAY.  So set up words as to set them against you, rumors, lies, or even telling others those small little things you struggle with to effact others and their reaction to you.  My hubby, He just came out with it one day like this...just stop careing what is said, egnor it and move on.  It was really hard at first because it wasnt like me...but I forceds it, and I must say I feel better now around many I would have been bushed down by before!   grin

Bighug
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 01:35:13 am by peacemaker »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter