Author Topic: Perspective-through G-d's eyes!  (Read 71 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
Perspective-through G-d's eyes!
« on: July 18, 2010, 05:05:45 am »
How is your perspective???

cz035

Do you know you have a choice on the way you look on things.  Either it will be negitive, or positive. 
I dont mean to lie to yourself inorder to make life seem sweet! It is like this!  The Isreal people struggled with a lack of faith in their G-d.  So because of a lack of faith the stayed just as far as their faith would take them. 

You can find the store in the book of Exodus!  Remember when the young men where sent out to make a report of their enemy.  Only two of them came back with that perspective of G-d!  Seeing things through G-d's eyes is the goal here!

Just as the other things I will list something I had a perspective on that was negitive...but G-d helped me see it through his eyes.  Changeing perspectives so that it is healthy, not destructive!  I have this fear of wanting to please others, out of that I would try and not let them down, work over time to not fight, and ended up being walked on and miss treated by others because them knew I was like that.  I had to take a diffrent perspective of others as well as myself, and say it is ok if they dont like me, so I dont have to do what they want, but what is right!  Please join in on this one and list what things G-d helped you in changing perspectives!  Change like this will set you free!  amen!

Bighug

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Re: Perspective-through G-d's eyes!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 05:37:19 am »
I'm really like that to, I try my best to do everything for everyone.
Today at the hotel we had a kitchen and I made this pizza pasta
salad.  It has three kinds of peppers, cucmbers, tomatoes, three
kinds of cheeses, pepperoni, and color springs noodles.  I loved
doing it and I didn't want a pat on the back for it and my son
brought corn on the cob.  Well, it was for dinner and the family
started why are you cooking we said we are not cooking and just
having sandwiches but I told the sister in law that was in charge
what we were doing and we also brought a box of tomatoes,
cucumbers and squash.  They didn't want to even take it out of
the freg so I did and they eat a little of it.  But than they talked
about the meals that they were going to do and what everyone
wanted and if you want it than we will have it, well this is what
my family wanted.  I really didn't care but I am just like you
I want to make everyone happy, I am a doer.  I am trying to
look at this through Gods eyes and be happy.
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
Re: Perspective-through G-d's eyes!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 05:27:30 am »
Thanks for adding to what i posted.  I like doing things for others as well, but it at less for me with a few in my family turneds into "lets run Laurel right into the ground with getting her to live up to our standerds", by the way, I was never able to see them live up to it either, but I would pay later on for not being able to do so either!
I found today after getting a new puppy for my birthday from my hubby, that he showwed me a massage from his M. say that she hopes we never get another hoser for she would ever enter our house ever again.  And I said, good!  Lets go get another one and double up that promise! to206 :clap:....yep...If found myself....me! ....saying that!  He laughed at me too...for that isnt like me at all!  years ago, If I seen that it would have caused me pain for this person always take digs at me about everything, making herself feel better at others exspence!  If really didnt bother me like it use too.  that is groth for me! :dance:  Learning to let only what G-d wants into my heart helps!  For words, deeds, actions of others at times are ment to see you fall, and rejoice over seeing it happen.  Sick, really...but true!