Author Topic: list your small goals and big goals  (Read 93 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
list your small goals and big goals
« on: July 17, 2010, 11:20:27 am »
Yep, it is good for you to make a list of goals.

I say start off small, like setting up or organizing things in your life...

It is kind of like making a list to organize how to clean, what to clean and then setting out to do it.  Once I make that list, I am able to stumple and feel like I am being blogged down with tring to organize my thoughts to get something done.  Many that struggle with taking drugs or other behavor struggles/ addictive acts...come from not being heard, or not knowing just what to do with feelings.  Making lists is a good start in walking down that road to finding ways to deal with life. 

so I am going to make my own list of a few things here, small goal list and a big goals.

Small goals=meaning that the take very little time to fix, do or optain.  Or could be things that need to be done min. to min and hour by hour.  Taking that small steps.  when life gets full of these small victories, it will make you stronger to gain larger ones!  amen

large goals= means a greater work, something that is hard, taking a stronge mind set to gain over.  At times I find this area need to be listed the smallest to the  biggest, in order of need as well. 

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
Re: list your small goals and big goals
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 04:44:23 pm »
My  own small list!

-today, go to sleep...yep need that right now!  Up late doing work!
clean carpet where dog had her way!  yuck! cz010
go through and put away hubbys clothes he no longer wears, ya...he pulled out all his clothes right onto the floor right next to my side of the bed...cant even get into it.
Paint with my daughter...she has been asking me to do just that.. cheese
clear the top of the frez off and out!...got the bottem part done, and just ran out of time to do the rest!
Help daughter do through her toys and through out what is broken...if I can get away with it with out  :'(
clean out dog potty bed...happy about that, she hasnt gone of the rug for a few days!
Put in time each day to read bible and pray...oh it has been pretty hard as of late to get the reading in.  Not a good idea to go without in that area!
spend more time singing, painting, and I must go exersize! :ashamed0005:

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 03:00:09 am »
Well, my goals this week is read a book and finish it, breath in  the lord during this time on the beach.
They only thing is it is going to be very hot and I don't know how I am going to do with the heat.
I am starting my middle age thing and I snaped at hubby yesterday  cz062and had a lot of hot flashes
so I'm going to try this week to be a good girl with 30 people.  I am going to not to try to crly over
the girls, the neighbor told me on the beach that his twins are coming and as I walked down the
beach I got teary eye. :'(  It was hard not to cry.  I asked the Lord if he will give me a big shell on
the beach to make me feel better so I asked hubby to get up early sometime and find me one.

Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 04:37:48 am »
Lord help my sister get a beautiful shell, in Jesus name, amen! :character0009:

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 05:42:21 am »
Your to sweet, you don't have to pray for that.  I jsut was so down when the neighbor
talked to me.  I was listening to child of mine at that time and I'm not sure if God is
telling me something or is it Satan trying to make me feel bad. I just started walking
and looking at all the wonderful things God gives to us.
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 04:51:00 am »
That is a great start, one at times has to make up our minds to...buy force at times to rine in our minds and force it into another area of thinking.  If we dont we cant end up being a run away force that ends up in a runaway ditch!

Way what is going on, and you will see if it is from saten or not...for in the end you will find your self rethinking that way and starting to see G-d in everything for that is what he does.  He pulls those things saten intended for bad and turns it around for our good, so we end up on top and rejoying in the end!

I just found myself mis spelling rejoying...I spelled it rejuicing! Laughing5  Talking about running over my cut today!

Sweet! Bighug

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 05:17:21 am »
I am adding onto my goal list, for both sides. 

Start running tomarrow with my child.  Finish washing the carpet...doing good with that one...so exsited too!  Smalls better in the house.  Dogs!!!

My hubby just bought me a new puppy Chihuahua for my birthday that is on the 29th of this month.  We have named him Rosco!  I went into a flee market and was wanting to hold them, we do that each time we go, and I was like...oh I want one!  I dont my hubby my birthday was coming up, that he could get me one...but they where about 500, he was not liking the price and said that he cant do.  The right down at the end of the row was our Rasco, he was so shy, sweet, hug-a-bug I have ever seen.  They the women said he will not be getting any larger then he is because he was 5 months old.  She then told us that he was the oldest they had.  See, has spent his first 5 months in that cage and no one wanting him.  I try and put him down and his eyes would water and he didnt want me to do that and would try and hid down my shirt and bush his head into my neck.  She said that put his price down hafe because no one wanted him being that old.  I wanted him right then, I was like, HE IS MINE! grin  Get this, my anniversry is on the same day he was born...sweet!  I am able to put him in his canel for sleeping, and he is so good, no winning, just so sweet, and even more shy then our dog is.  But he grawled over his food when the other dog came up to get some... huh...so I put a stop to it ! 

So we have to care for him too, as well as the other pets, my daughter started crying because she had to go to bed with out the puppy!  So love him and he her too!  Sweet!

I got to get some shorts for my child, and others stuff we dont talk about... cz055
And all this pass week I had exstra work so I will have the money to take care of her needs, get a bed and cool coller for my puppy,

Tryied talking today to another artist about a style of painting, so I could get the help I would need, but he didnt know about that style...but I was getting stuff together to start the painting again, so that is going pretty good!  grin
I am going to make it a goal this week to get it together so I will start painting.  I will set time aside each day for it as best as I can. 

I want to make my own yogert too...soon!

I will help my new puppy get use to brushing teeth because our other dog just didnt like getting her teeth clean and now has trouble with them, but she is old and it comes with her breed!  So I want to do all I can to help his stay in his head coolshades

I want to put on my list for a daily thing...set ups, and stratching.  I know it will help me look better and feel better too!

want to get together more things to do with my daughter!

ok...this is turning into lots of little things...so by the time i start getting a great deal of them taken care of I should feel great about that!  Sweet!

Bighug