Author Topic: Deeply Satisfied  (Read 245 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
Deeply Satisfied
« on: July 05, 2010, 06:33:24 am »
Has anyone had that really satisfying feeling come over you when ministering to others, when you have had that kind of feeling, overly tiring, but out standing day, that you know was totally your G-d and had very little to do with you?  That was what My day was like.  Dealing with weaknesses, one day, I hope in the future you will truly know just what that really feels like.  

Jesus had one of those days!  That day he spend with a pretty overly stressed out women at the well.  Jesus sent the men that was with him to get food, because he was hungry, but after he was finished ministering to this women, He was satisfied from what happened.  I found out that feeling today, this 4Th of July.  I  want you to know that feeling too.  But we have to train our minds and eyes to both see differently and look at life differently then we have beendoing so far.  This 4Th of July I believe will be a great start for our newly found Independence day!  A day for our new start.  A day for bracken cycles that got us in the masses we are in right now!

Please join in with this wonderful part of this forum.  We will be free and safe to share things of our lives we might not have been strong enough to talk about.  You will be safe here.  I will ask that all writing and posting be what would make Jesus proud of you posting.  Keep speech free of explicit descriptive writing that is meant to make others fall and struggle.  We are going to up left our sisters and brothers here, and not cause them to struggle.  I hope you feel free to join in after.  

If anything is posted off line that does not line up with a Christ like behavior, I will remove it with out warning.  It might be a stumbling block for others to cause them to be exposed to sins from others.

We will know you by the Love you show here, so make Jesus proud of you, and make yourself proud as you gain your victorious recovery in all areas here.

We stand with you!

Lots of love,
Peacemaker,

Bighug

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 07:20:17 pm by peacemaker »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
Re: Deeply Satisfied
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 03:46:43 pm »
 agreed
It is nice to have a safe place to speak about troubles for we each have many at various times.  Sharing with the family of God helps because we know all who love God struggle from the flesh in one way or another...

Thanks for the encouraging post of a safe place to talk...lol  Bighug

In Christ's love
vickie
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
Need a good book for vacation
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 07:57:41 pm »
I don't know if this is the place I want to ask this but here it goes.

I am going on vacation and I need suggestions on a good book, I want to read something
about the Holy Sprit, Gods gifts, something to pick me up book, but not sad.
I don't want to be sad or thinking about the girls.  I want to feel Gods presence
and in joy the rest of my life.  I also wish I could feel God on a personal bases.
I want to get where others are on here, where they know it is really from God the words
that they know is from God.  It can't be a hard read, words that make my brain pop. to208
I also would like to read something on dreams and how to dream and understand my dreams
Luke 9:48
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 01:03:21 am »
If you got a way to down load youtube to your phone, there are a few videos, that will, you  dont have to watch, but just listen to it, for it just shows the guys picture and nothing else.  Well, it is a pretty good left me up.  Jam-packed with spiritual stuff that will just do you good!  there are many parts to it as well.  I would find away to record it, though your local libeary might have it.

AS well you can down load free books off the net...I love Grace livingstop hill, she write christian romans.  Some of her books have hard words but not so hard that you could get what the words mean if you kept reading on. 

I dont see anything wrong with asking here, see as I know hwy you need a pic me up, in a good reading book!  I dont know where you are going, but if you are going to the beach I just thought those smith wigglesworth recordings done on youtube would be great, so You can just watch the ocean and or lay down on the beach or a park, or ect...and just to listen! cz054

http://www.archive.org/details/enchanted_barn_gm_librivox
by gracelivingstonghill!

http://www.audioowl.com/book/a-little-servant
by gracelivingstonghill!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-HaRbporsg&feature=related
Smith Wigglesworth's Biography Pt. 1

there are many parts of this one so look the rest up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxFIbk9_4AI&feature=related
1 Knowing God Key To Faith Smith Wigglesworth by Joel Hitchcock

I put this one down because other one is read by a computer, so you might not like that one, but this one is done by another paster.  Both up lefting though!

these should start you off well.

Bighug

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 03:21:50 am »
Peacemake thanks for the info. I was wondering how you down load something off of u-tube onto
a phone.  I thought you had to do it through i-tunes.  Do you know?
It's not hard words it is things that are confusing/complacated like some things in the bible.
I was looking into some kind of book on the Holy Spirit, Feeling Gods Presence or something on
dreams and knowing that they are from God.  I'm taking my laptop so I can still download things
from u-tube.  The smith wigglesworth recordings are they funny?  They way you talk about it
seems like they are.  Something funny is good, my mother said the other day I don't laugh
anymore.  Yes we are going to the beach, I also want to go fishing.
Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all-he is the greatest."

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 06:05:32 am »
It depends on the phone used.  If you have enter net acc. to youtube...you should be able to do it.  But if you dont, Just pull it up and try and record it by way of a recorder.  I dont know any other way as of yet.  My phone, by hubby got me was his phone, he just got a new one because of his work, the paster told him to get it.  It is the new iphone.  I have the old one!  What kind of phone do you have, does it have away to get the net enternet on it...there are many phones that do, but at times I am a dunss and forget that others dont have it!   :what:
Let me know if you dont!

Bighug

If you have a way of copying to disk a down load,
http://www.archive.org/details/enchanted_barn_gm_librivox
librivox, has lots and lots of audio books you can down load, to m3u..or mp3...so if you have a away to play mp3's, you should be able to lots and lots of books there, many are christians books.  I just found it and am listening to the enchanted barn through that site...sweet!  I read this book years ago when I found out about grace livingston hill, Just love her work!  I al ways feel better after hearing it!

Bighug

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 06:04:37 pm »
I have the i-phone.  My hubby got it for me the day before the big storm so I had something to do. :clap:
I was glad, with the children & babysitting others I can't keep remembering everything.
Your hubby bwill love it, yes, the internet, radio stations all over, go to i-heart to get it.
we were able to transfer money in our checking on line on the i-phone grin when the electric went down.
I have the bible downloaded so if I have to sit anywhere I now have something to do.
I also downloaded shawn the sheep cartoon for hubby and when I had a doctors appointment I had a little
boy with me and the nurse said we would be an hour wait well Nick was acting up so I ran three Shawn the
sheeps for him. Sweet!  I also downloaded a movie for my mom when I went to NC to my frirnds house.
I really want to download books but i-tunes but there aren't many christian ones, thanks for the info.

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 11:26:14 pm »
You are welcome about the info.  There is a blocker on at&ts, they trying to control what you are able to buy on their phone...not aloud to do that, but they dont tell you their are cz010....so i well send the info on downloads that will remove that so You can but anything you awant on your phone!   cz012  grin

I just got down with the burn story from where I sent you to for the gracelivingston stories, and it was great, really great!

Hope you find many you like there as well!  Yes, they dont put up much info for christians, so if we just let them know we want it put up, they will do more of it, but for a price!  Gracelivingston books are free on the net...if you google it free gracelivingston books you will get all exsited about it. 

Bighug

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 01:15:27 am »
Great I hope I can get this done before I go if not I will do it there. :clap: :clap:

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 03:28:53 am »
I just asked my hubby and he said he has to find it, but just as soon as he gets it I will sent the info to you.  I hope your vacation rocks!  I wish I was there close to where you are going I would be their in a heart beat, and give up a real hug!

Bighug

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 03:45:26 am »
I don't want to go with the family, I want to go with all of you. It would be so much fun. Laughing5
 to206 coolshades :clap: :dance: cz025 :jumping0044: :cool0010: :food: :whistling: :confused0068: grouphug cz018 a122 goodidea coo6 cz009 cz0037 cz014 cz016 91 096 cz038 cz051 cz050 cz044 cz061 cz062 cz065

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 10:17:12 pm »
What are you doing this 14-16 in Aug.???  We are having a womens retreat that our church  ladies are butting together and some from other states are coming too.  You want to come?  If so I will pray and see if I can cover them money, as well as talk about how you might get her to see me!? cz055

Bighug

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 03:14:45 am »
That would be so nice but I babysit during the day and my attorney wants
me to maybe start watching his children and it would include weekends.  :'(
You are a sweetheart and doing this when it is so hard for you to be able
to get the money together for yourself, the Lord will honor your heart godloveu

I Love you sister :inlove:

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 04:34:17 am »
OH, sad that you will not be able too!  but it would be nice to get a babysetting job as you have just said.

Bighug

Offline child of mine

• Full
  • It's time to fly
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 05:38:56 am »
I love retreats, I just went on one in June.