Author Topic: OH my, what a great day!  (Read 57 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Global Moderator
  • Full
  • My hubby and daughter
OH my, what a great day!
« on: July 05, 2010, 06:05:55 am »
I started my day off...well yesterday, when my hubby informed me that i would be singing a song today for the Sunday morning service.  I was sooooo like cz012....but I was happy at the same time.  That I would be used to sing a solo for the 4Th ,  American the beautiful!  This we sent to my hubby by the pastor that wanted it song for today.  Well, I practiced the past I could, and was upset that i didn't have the time, as well as not being able to do the song as I know I could have don't if I did have that time.  So, on the way, I well, want given time to practice, and ran through it with the track 1 time, so I was like cz010!!!  but I noted my hubby had 3 songs, about the same amount of time.  that kept me off of...well, me!  He practiced the hole ride there, 45 mins.  And then as we got there had to get gas, then the phone rang!  It was the pastor calling my hubby saying his wife was pretty bad, sick with head hurting, so she couldn't get up and feeling dizzy.  He was leaven to go to pick her up and take her to the hospital.  Guess what was next, my hubby got his first day, preaching, using the massage written out by the pastor, he was feeling over loaded, and existed at the same time.  It was cool!  I struggled with one bad through the kept popping into my head...we all have them at times, testing me!  I was thinking that I would mass up and that this girl at the church that seems to have struggles with me would feel better about herself if I did.  Then I had to take that thought under the word...and was like....soooooo what!  It isn't about me...it isn't about her, it is about G-d, and I would do the best I can, and leave it in his hands.  So, of course, my hubby had me do that song at the end of the service, so I had to deal with myself the hole time...lol! cz035!!!  Anyways...I over came myself stinking thinking, and got up there, I focused on the song, and then had a little bit of the shacks...not to bad though.  I missed up on just a few places, no one have known though, and there was so many right off after I was done, that clapped and was saying wow...doesn't she have a beautiful voice.  I was clear that I was struggling, but the just loved it.  It was just a cool moment for me.  Then I had the family of the girl turn away from me...for a few moments, talking low, and avoiding looking at me...didn't feel all that great.  But they stopped after a time, and when back with what was going on.  I am upset that the girl will not sing with us, has dibs on songs, and just keeps herself under cover as not to be used at all, and then I get treated like this.  I know she is struggling with me.  I hate that behavior that others think in that singing in church is a competition.  When it isn't.  It just feels nasty.  But G-d was dealing with me, not to let that people pleasing thing pop up.  like Hiding myself, so they feel better, I cant tell  you who many times I have don't that.  I have been blocked as well from being used by others that didn't want their singing compared to mine.  That is sick as well.  It is horrible to go through life with that kind of unneeded struggles like this.  I decided to but it away and not worry about it, G-d will help her over come herself as he has done with me.  Then topping this off...I was walking through the church, for we all where there and getting ready to minister to others off the street for the 4Th, free hot dogs and cold waters, as well as face painting....all free!  I heard a girl singing low too herself, she didn't even know I was hearing her, just keeping to herself.  So I sang low, to see for myself if she was good with blinding...the song I don't remember, but I did remember she was good.  So I thought and thought about it all, that I could talk to her about joining, just trying singing with us and see how she likes it.  I let the idea set for a time, you know...praying about it!  Went to her and was talking about it, she was like, really...?  I and so I got my hubby and talked about it all three of us, she might join in on wednesdays.  So cool! 
My first time painting with my daughter, we both doing our first times with face painting.  Pretty cool.  my hubby got to southern adults in the room among the kids that wanted flags put on their face.  I was like...OK???  Eyeing them, but the talk went right to G-d, and I took a loooong time doing those flags as they talked with my hubby about the bible, and truths about creationism.  They sucked it up.  We had many looking at the children's church, because of the painting faces we wear doing.  I was so proud of my daughter!  She worked really hard today telling others about Jesus as she painted them.  At the end of it all, the pastor came back and was talking for a long time to my hubby.  I was like...cool...loving to see the talks he gets men with me that are just as smart as he is, its good for him.  After a time I went up to the pastor and asked about his wife...steal not doing all that much better, head is in pain.  Then all at once I was pulled aside by the pastor, and hubby with me...he said I have a ministry for you, we just started it.  He was just put on the board of the ministry for helping at risked women, and girls.  I was wowed, and he wants me to help him.  Really!  Then as He was talking about what the ministry does, a dream I had came back, that was dealing with a pastor taking me aside and teaching me to minister to others.  I don't know if any of you remember that dream I had.  I will get the page and re post the dream for you if you don't.  I think this might be the next step for me.  G-d is so good to me!
Over flowing my cup! 

Bighug

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter