Author Topic: A Sign Given of Being Born into the Kingdom of God.  (Read 103 times)

Offline me2lord

• Global Moderator
  • Senior
A Sign Given of Being Born into the Kingdom of God.
« on: July 03, 2010, 04:26:42 pm »
Many of you are familiar of the urgency that comes in my posting of the Lord's coming and many verses and direct quotes from the Lord's mouth I come with on all forums I go to.   This vision was given to me not so long ago, but was after our Lord said he was sending tribulation through the seed of Ishmael.   this is encouragement because we who love the Lord are drawing close to our being born into the Kingdom of God.

Not long after the Lord spoke and said he was sending tribulation by Ishmael's seed, I went to our Lord in prayer and told him I did not want to be here.

The Lord heard my prayer and that night gave me a sign of being in the crevices of the rocks with other people trying to hide as pearls of thunder was all around me and the sky was lite up with  lightening and popping sounds that where so scary I  turned over and grabbed my husband's back and buried my face into it and started crying, frightened like I have never been in my life.

I have two large windows with a sitting bench in front of them in my bedroom facing out to the heavens and the shades where opened as this is my habit at night to sleep with them opened, as I like viewing the heavens, I find it comforting.   When about 2-3 am the lightening started up and the loud popping,  it was everything Rev 6:16 speaks about  where everyone is hiding in the crevices of the rocks as the sky recedes.  And the all the people say to the rocks: "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb.

Our precious Lord let me experience that moment in time as so did all my neighbors around my neighborhood...they are all staying clear of my house...makes me laugh, the things the Lord does with me, he is so powerful and we are so weak and nothing compared to him.

Back to the sign the Lord was giving me...while holding on to my husbands back crying...the Lord turned me over to look out the windows and this warm, very warm and silky feeling came over me,  it felt so nice the thoughts were placed in my mind, "this must be how a baby feels in the womb"  and as I had that thought, I was encased in this warm silky feeling and with a peep hole to peer out at all the display the Lord was performing...I was in the womb the Lord told me to be born into the Kingdom of His.

Since then I have read many things in our Lord's words where he has shown me the things to come and why.  These things have been in the bible but I never saw them before concerning the End.   I am still in search trying to understand as much as I can, but one thing the Lord has made clear to me, and I must go through this by faith and trust in him...not to be afraid of those who will take me captive, because I will be delivered by the Lord. 

All of us who are of faith and trust in the Lord as I know many of you are and love the Lord with all your hearts, will not be forsaken in this time of trouble coming which Jesus spoke about long ago that would end this Age of man  under this set up.

Don't be afraid of these  the Lord has sent called his Sword, the East Wind, they have a job to do, to fulfill the words of Jesus he spoke,  love your enemies and feed them, this is what  we are to do...Daniel and his 3 friends gave us a great example to follow when they were in captivity by the Same Seed and the Lord led them through it for 70 yrs....we have only another 4 yrs or so...right in there.   2014....at some time then the LORD will come down and raise the Dead up in Christ and bring them with him and then gather those who are alive and  are changed in the twinkling of an eye at his appearing for us. 

May the Lord of heaven be with all of you who are his.  amen..
the father said he was sending the tribulation through the seed of Ishmael  and they are camped around us now.  Trust the Lord in the times of trouble that is near to all of us.   The Lord is coming.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter